Transcripts-Quotes from post Arizona game press conferenc

Jville

Reaction score
Transcripts-Quotes from post Arizona game press conferences >>> Link >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/what-the-seahawks-said-following-their-23-13-loss-to-the-cardinals[/urltargetblank]

Pick your favorite quote ........ below is mine
Maybe it's going to be a couple of weeks for taking a month off for Russ to be at his best to help us where we can, but we've got to do stuff around him as well. It isn't a one-guy show, as much as you might want to make it that. That goes back to us, the coaches, and Shane and I and Andy. We have to do a better job and get it done because it seems like there's opportunities for us, and so we need to take advantage of them. - Pete Carroll

massari

Reaction score
Interesting quote.

They should rest him for the remainder of the season at this point. No reason to risk further damage to his finger, and body.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I think the goal is for him to finish strong and then get traded in the off-season.

massari

Reaction score
nwHawk":3bugss4e said:
I think the goal is for him to finish strong and then get traded in the off-season.
No team would trade an elite QB unless he requests to be dealt. The goal should be to have him healthy for next season.

He has nothing to prove on the field to teams if he wants to be elsewhere, so finishing strong seems irrelevant. He'd have to pass a physical tho....

toffee

Reaction score
Jville":21eyr57s said:
Transcripts-Quotes from post Arizona game press conferences >>> Link >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/what-the-seahawks-said-following-their-23-13-loss-to-the-cardinals[/urltargetblank]

Maybe it's going to be a couple of weeks for taking a month off for Russ to be at his best to help us where we can, but we've got to do stuff around him as well. It isn't a one-guy show, as much as you might want to make it that. That goes back to us, the coaches, and Shane and I and Andy. We have to do a better job and get it done because it seems like there's opportunities for us, and so we need to take advantage of them. - Pete Carroll

Wow, ole Pete and paving ground to bench Russ, ooops, for Russ to rest a month to be at his best. So suddenly, Pete is growing a pair and start being the head coach again.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
toffee":25x1jp4r said:
Jville":25x1jp4r said:

Wow, ole Pete and paving ground to bench Russ, ooops, for Russ to rest a month to be at his best. So suddenly, Pete is growing a pair and start being the head coach again.

That's not what he said at all. He said it'll be a couple of weeks for Russ to be back to being his best. He already took a month off, 3 games and a bye week.

chris98251

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1aiv90rn said:
toffee":1aiv90rn said:
Jville":1aiv90rn said:

That's not what he said at all. He said it'll be a couple of weeks for Russ to be back to being his best. He already took a month off, 3 games and a bye week.

Except they were saying initially a 6 to 8 week maybe longer process.

chris98251

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2cih9iwg said:
That's just PC being his usual Pollyanna self.

I know what you mean, but there are three generations on this board that have no idea who Pollyanna is.

Latest posts