Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A loss on Monday night and watch out

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
A loss on Monday night and watch out
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:24 pm
  • I think the wheels will start to fall off. Team may not be ready for that situation, and this board certainly isn’t. Washington is a better team than anyone wants to admit. Going to be a brutal game.
    nwHawk
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

Re: A loss on Monday night and watch out
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:37 pm
  • Dude, the wheels are off, the bus is on fire, and the fire dept ain't answering no calls.
    HomerJHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:39 pm
  • Watch out for what? Pretty sure everybody has accepted that this team stinks and I dont think anybody is really expecting them to win. If they lose, nothing will happen and nothing is going to change. Aint no big deal at this point.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:42 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:Watch out for what? Pretty sure everybody has accepted that this team stinks and I dont think anybody is really expecting them to win. If they lose, nothing will happen and nothing is going to change. Aint no big deal at this point.
    May be the team will fire Pete, ain't that the wet dream for so many on dot net?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
    toffee
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:05 am
  • If Pete Carroll was fired during the season, I fully expect KNJ to be named coach… That’s just the way this season is going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    AKNFidel
    NET Rookie

Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:27 am
  • If Pete Carroll was fired during the season, I fully expect KNJ to be named coach… That’s just the way this season is going.

AKNFidel
    NET Rookie

Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:16 pm
  • AKNFidel wrote:If Pete Carroll was fired during the season, I fully expect KNJ to be named coach… That’s just the way this season is going.

f***.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Location: In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history..

Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:14 pm
  • toffee wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:Watch out for what? Pretty sure everybody has accepted that this team stinks and I dont think anybody is really expecting them to win. If they lose, nothing will happen and nothing is going to change. Aint no big deal at this point.
    May be the team will fire Pete, ain't that the wet dream for so many on dot net?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Sure its a dream as he's the teams biggest issue but it aint happening. Who's going to fire him,,,,Jody Allen? Lol. Yeah right.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:50 pm
  • I would hope that everybody realizes we are underdogs and that the playoffs have already realistically slipped away. The players can't believe that since they still have a job to do, but as fans we can be realistic about things.
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:16 pm
  • HomerJHawk wrote:Dude, the wheels are off, the bus is on fire, and the fire dept ain't answering no calls.

Sadly, this.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:24 pm
  • Watch out for what? A rebuild? Hope you're right guy
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:51 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:Watch out for what? Pretty sure everybody has accepted that this team stinks and I dont think anybody is really expecting them to win. If they lose, nothing will happen and nothing is going to change. Aint no big deal at this point.

pittpnthrs I must admit you and I rarely see eye to eye. I find you definitely too glass empty for my taste, and I am quite sure you find me too glass full. But in this instance, I have to admit I agree with you. Sad to say. This team is in massive disarray and if anyone can't see that at this point well I suppose they looked at the iceberg that sank the Titanic as an ice cube.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:30 am
  • I know there is a contingent on here who still support Pete Carroll, but whatever your conviction is on that matter, what is the forum's appraisal on:

a) what would have to happen for Pete to get his marching orders?; AND
    b) why you believe that?

My answers:
    a)
    I suspect he will be safe at least until the end of next season unless we finish with 5 wins or less this year / continue with this irredeemably ugly form. He'd have to look so explicitly out of his depth, basically, completely unable to turn the tide. Losses to Colt McCoy, Taylor Heinicke and Davis Mills/Tyrod over four weeks might do it.

b)
    - because he has good will from a decade or so of winning seasons/a ring
    - because he has RW injury as an excuse
    - because they only extended him 12 months ago and it would make them look a little foolish to cut bait so quickly
    - because they wouldn't want to pay out his contract (what is it, about $50m? :lol: )
    - because I don't get nice sporting things in my life.
    Beren
    NET Rookie

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:33 am
  • WFT has a more talented team across the board with the exception of QB and maybe WR
    justafan
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:46 am
  • I'm already fully expecting a loss. This team is in shambles right now. I'm just going to drink wine and shrug my way through it.

:irishdrinkers:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:35 pm
  • HomerJHawk wrote:Dude, the wheels are off, the bus is on fire, and the fire dept ain't answering no calls.

Hahaha haha

That's funny!!!
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:18 pm
  • Beren wrote:I know there is a contingent on here who still support Pete Carroll, but whatever your conviction is on that matter, what is the forum's appraisal on:

a) what would have to happen for Pete to get his marching orders?; AND
    b) why you believe that?

My answers:
    a)
    I suspect he will be safe at least until the end of next season unless we finish with 5 wins or less this year / continue with this irredeemably ugly form. He'd have to look so explicitly out of his depth, basically, completely unable to turn the tide. Losses to Colt McCoy, Taylor Heinicke and Davis Mills/Tyrod over four weeks might do it.

b)
    - because he has good will from a decade or so of winning seasons/a ring
    - because he has RW injury as an excuse
    - because they only extended him 12 months ago and it would make them look a little foolish to cut bait so quickly
    - because they wouldn't want to pay out his contract (what is it, about $50m? :lol: )
    - because I don't get nice sporting things in my life.

Only way Pete gets the hook before his extension is up is if Wilson goes full blown Aaron Rodgers and demands they get rid of him and that might not even be enough. Jody doesnt want to make those kind of decisions. Its why she gave Pete the extension and absolute power in the first place.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:05 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information