Wilson to Giant for Daniel Jones & their 2 first round picks

toffee

Reaction score
Don't think Joe Judge will last, if our Russ goes to NYG, he can hand pick his next HC and OC, to have a system that wouldn't restrict him like the Peteball. Ciara has big Apple as her home base. NYG has one of the worst OL, but couldn't be worst than Hawks?

For the Hawks, we get Daniel Jones, who has game manager written all over his face, we will also get Giants' 2 first round picks and lets of cap space.

A fresh start for both Russ and Ciara.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
toffee":2aiot85e said:
Don't think Joe Judge will last, if our Russ goes to NYG, he can hand pick his next HC and OC, to have a system that wouldn't restrict him like the Peteball. Ciara has big Apple as her home base. NYG has one of the worst OL, but couldn't be worst than Hawks?

For the Hawks, we get Daniel Jones, who has game manager written all over his face, we will also get Giants' 2 first round picks and lets of cap space.

A fresh start for both Russ and Ciara.
Daniel Jones? Jeez. Can we get the two 1sts and a back of sweet and spicy daritos instead?

chris98251

Reaction score
Give me the Jets White, Minchew, or the back up at Washington Heinicke, all three I think would want a second chance on a team looking for a starter, they have shown they can play, just need to show they can be consistent playing. They won't cost the moon and will get you through any process without reaching for the next guy, Geno could be the stop gap guy also, he seems to do well and was getting better in this offense.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Daniel Jones? Lol. As if the team wasnt dumpster fire enough.

keasley45

Reaction score
Daniel Jones has zero pocket presence.

White would be interesting. Heineke as well.

I still say they make a run at Watson.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Geezus, make it stop.
Have a good week, I should have known better than to come on here this week :roll:

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
keasley45":124fqgx1 said:
Daniel Jones has zero pocket presence.

White would be interesting. Heineke as well.

I still say they make a run at Watson.
Swap out Jones with Saquon Barkley?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
See, this is what I mean by "it depends on the trade package" when dealing Russ.

This package is very not good.

massari

Reaction score
The Seahawks would never trade Wilson unless he requests a trade, or Deshaun Watson is coming to Seattle.

Stop it get some help

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'd take Derek Carr and two first rounders from the Raiders for Russell.

It was one of Russell's approved teams last year, so I assume they'll be on his list again next off season.

massari

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":34aoohml said:

It was one of Russell's approved teams last year, so I assume they'll be on his list again next off season.
But why would the Raiders want a bum like Wilson for the Great Derek Carr AND two 1sts? Nonsense.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
massari":2j910jnl said:
Sgt. Largent":2j910jnl said:

But why would the Raiders want a bum like Wilson for the Great Derek Carr AND two 1sts? Nonsense.

Why do you think Russell's a bum?

I think Russell's reached his potential as a QB, and IMO Carr would be a solid veteran QB to come in and play well while we turn the roster over trying to rebuild........and we'd get two 1st rounders.

That's not a trade out of the realm of reasonable. Unless Reggie McKenzie and Mark Davis agree with me that Russell's reached his potential.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2ufm3z2w said:
massari":2ufm3z2w said:
Sgt. Largent":2ufm3z2w said:

I think Russell's reached his potential as a QB, and IMO Carr would be a solid veteran QB to come in and play well while we turn the roster over trying to rebuild........and we'd get two 1st rounders.

That's not a trade out of the realm of reasonable. Unless Reggie McKenzie and Mark Davis agree with me that Russell's reached his potential.
Raiders was my choice of trade last off season, was disappointed that it didn't happen.

Tim Cable know Russ well , hoping Cable will advocate for Russ.

Elemas

Reaction score
Prior to this season, I’ve never been an advocate of trading Wilson. I have thought that we need a shakeup in coaches and staff.

However, I think if you’re going to ever trade Wilson, now is the time to do it. I can see some things have diminished such as mobility, decision making, etc. I do believe that if he went to a team like the Saints, they’re instant contenders and he could even get another SB win. Long story short…I believe he has several years left in the tank.

But, if ever, now would be the time while you can still picture getting at least 2 firsts (I said at least), a third, and a role player or two.

With that line of thinking, you also need to consider unloading Wagz, Lockett, and pray DK would want to stay. This all would’ve sounded crazy just a few weeks back but the reality is that this team needs a serious rebuild. We’re talking a few years at minimum with the hopes that you’re not stuck in a Miami Dolphins type rebuild.

I’d unload veteran talent (pains me to say that as folks like Lockett haven’t been anything short than incredible).

I’d build from both sides of the lines first and go defense from there. Due to wear and tear, RB would be last on my list in whatever draft we could manage to snag a good one. Not Penny good but you know, Chubb good.

It’s time.

Oh…need some LBs too. This Brooks kid shows flashes but, I’m not convinced.

massari

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1j1le6yx said:

"Reached his potential". You mean of HOF QB? I'd love to see what he does with an offensive minded HC.

Rebuilds are short lived in the NFL and Russ has a decade ahead of him. I'm sure those two 1st rounders will be All-Pros at premium positions.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
GemCity":13l4mte9 said:
Prior to this season, I’ve never been an advocate of trading Wilson. I have thought that we need a shakeup in coaches and staff.

However, I think if you’re going to ever trade Wilson, now is the time to do it. I can see some things have diminished such as mobility, decision making, etc. I do believe that if he went to a team like the Saints, they’re instant contenders and he could even get another SB win. Long story short…I believe he has several years left in the tank.

But, if ever, now would be the time while you can still picture getting at least 2 firsts (I said at least), a third, and a role player or two.

With that line of thinking, you also need to consider unloading Wagz, Lockett, and pray DK would want to stay. This all would’ve sounded crazy just a few weeks back but the reality is that this team needs a serious rebuild. We’re talking a few years at minimum with the hopes that you’re not stuck in a Miami Dolphins type rebuild.

I’d unload veteran talent (pains me to say that as folks like Lockett haven’t been anything short than incredible).

I’d build from both sides of the lines first and go defense from there. Due to wear and tear, RB would be last on my list in whatever draft we could manage to snag a good one. Not Penny good but you know, Chubb good.

It’s time.

Oh…need some LBs too. This Brooks kid shows flashes but, I’m not convinced.
I respectfully disagree, the time to trade was LAST off season. I advocated it and Pete screwed it up. Wilson's trade value was at its peak just a short few months ago. But it's what it is, we shall see what we could savage on Wilson's trade value. We can help his trade value by sitting him right now.

Mizak

Reaction score
You guys don’t wanna trade him for Aaron Rodgers?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
massari":1sihdlxs said:
Sgt. Largent":1sihdlxs said:

"Reached his potential". You mean of HOF QB?

Rebuilds are short lived in the NFL and Russ has a decade ahead of him. I'm sure those two 1st rounders will be All-Pros at premium positions.

All HOF players get to the Mason Dixon line of their bodies and play deteriorating.

So just saying Russell's a HOF QB isn't contradicting my opinion. If you can't see that Russell isn't as illusive as he used to be, teams have figured out how to minimize his effectiveness......and now injuries are creeping in as he ages?

Then idk what to tell you.

This team needs a top down rebuild, and Russell's it's biggest asset to speed up that process. Hanging onto a player who's play is deteriorating isn't smart.

Latest posts