The sky isn't falling

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
It's a down year. Injuries suck as an excuse every team deals with injuries. What this team lacks is an identity. It really doesn't matter who the quarterback is if Pete doesn't adjust his scheme. I say "his scheme" because it doesn't matter who the OC is either. Defense is tired though and on the field too much each game. . We have talented players yet Pete seems unwilling to evolve with the game. But yeah it's one down year and John Clayton says Seattle more than likely won't trade Wilson. He's normally right. We should trade Pete to New England for McDaniels and fire Schneider he's been in lock step with Pete since day 1 lol

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I'd agree with the point that the sky isn't falling. It's fallen.

I think PC has lost the team. I honestly think that 54 is the only one left that has some heart - but I could be wrong.

I'd love to be wrong. Literally win out the season and grab and win the last playoff spot. Bench Russ. Put Geno in. Run the ball. Let the Waldron offense shine for more than 1/2 a game. Balance the run pass ratio. Get some deception, pre-snap motion and quick WC type shit going on. Tell Geno to focus on dink and dunk and slay them underneath. Park the busted finger on the sidelines - he ain't listening anyhow.

Kick the offense in the ass. Tell 'em you're gonna bench 'em or trade 'em if they can't get their shit together. Move 33 to linebacker and get a real safety that can execute in coverage and actually pick a couple 6's. Kick the defense in the ass and tell them that 'limiting' plays to 15 yards is much less than what's expected of them.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. Either way, I'm fairly sure Russ will be riding off into the sunset at the end of the season.

None of it's gonna happen tho, and the sky has definitely already fallen. It's all on the coaches and FO imo. And that's not gonna change until the offseason, IF then.

I wish it wasn't so. And until then, expect to see many rainbow passes to DK/No E into double coverage.

toffee

Reaction score
Pete Carroll's sky is indeed falling, and fast.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk