OrangeGravy

Reaction score
In thinking about the various scenarios this off-season:

1. RW, PC, JS all stay
2. Russ traded, the other 2 stay
3. JS stays, other 2 gone
4. PC stays, other 2 gone
5. All three gone

The one problem I see when trying to figure out the most likely scenario, is that if Russ gets traded, JS is gonna be at minimum to handle the trade. The likelihood of firing JS, then hiring a new GM to step in right away and still have time to make the deal is zero. The only real options are 1, 2, and 3. Pete's not handling a trade by himself. You can't fire both of them because there won't be anyone to negotiate a trade. If you can them both you have to keep russ at least 1 more year.

Am I missing something?

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":g8cd0men said:

1. RW, PC, JS all stay
5. All three gone

The one problem I see when trying to figure out the most likely scenario, is that if Russ gets traded, JS is gonna be at minimum to handle the trade. The likelihood of firing JS, then hiring a new GM to step in right away and still have time to make the deal is zero. The only real options are 1, 2, and 3. Pete's not handling a trade by himself. You can't fire both of them because there won't be anyone to negotiate a trade. If you can them both you have to keep russ at least 1 more year.

Am I missing something?
All three gone. Wilson to the Fins for Tua and 2 firsts and bring in Mickey Loomis and Josh McDaniels to take Schneider and Pete's place

John63

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":tan66mv6 said:

1. RW, PC, JS all stay
5. All three gone

Am I missing something?

Yes

RW stays the other 2 leave

pinksheets

Reaction score
Unlike Russ's passes, the truth could definitely end up somewhere in the middle.

toffee

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3scxs42h said:
OrangeGravy":3scxs42h said:

1. RW, PC, JS all stay
5. All three gone

Am I missing something?
All three gone. Wilson to the Fins for Tua and 2 firsts and bring in Mickey Loomis and Josh McDaniels to take Schneider and Pete's place

Mickey is unhappy at his current job? Any reason why he would make this move? McDaniels had turned down opportunities for HC, unless he sees Russ has room for development, why would he jump? If Josh couldn't turn around Russ's career, he would lost his lust as that QB guru.