Washington's O-Line depth help perform among the NFL's best

Jville

Reaction score
Win rates on a graft ........................

FE6DFmOVUAEKOoQformatjpgname360x360
FE6DFmPVcAQ9ws5formatjpgname360x360

A pre game article offering a view from the opponents perspective >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.washingtonfootball.com/news/washington-offensive-line-depth-nfl-best[/urltargetblank]

The stats also show that Washington has dipped from second in terms of sacks allowed down to 18th. While the goal is always to protect the quarterback, that number doesn't quite tell the full story. Some of those sacks have come from Heinicke as he has attempted to scramble and keep plays alive. And Heinicke is quick to put some of the blame on himself.

"If you look at the stats, there might be some sacks in there that are definitely my fault," he said. "Whether that's trying to make a bigger play or just not getting the ball out in time. So, I don't think that stat really demonstrates how well they've been playing, but they've done a fantastic job."
............. nice to run across an offensive play caller and ball handler take ownership.

This is gonna be an instructive contest. Enjoy :biggthumpup:

John63

Reaction score
Jville":1io0ljzp said:

A pre game article offering a view from the opponents perspective >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.washingtonfootball.com/news/washington-offensive-line-depth-nfl-best[/urltargetblank]

The stats also show that Washington has dipped from second in terms of sacks allowed down to 18th. While the goal is always to protect the quarterback, that number doesn't quite tell the full story. Some of those sacks have come from Heinicke as he has attempted to scramble and keep plays alive. And Heinicke is quick to put some of the blame on himself.

"If you look at the stats, there might be some sacks in there that are definitely my fault," he said. "Whether that's trying to make a bigger play or just not getting the ball out in time. So, I don't think that stat really demonstrates how well they've been playing, but they've done a fantastic job."
............. nice to run across an offensive play caller and ball handler take ownership.

You mean lIke Wilson does after every game. Hypocrite

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
John63":1qe1jrct said:
Jville":1qe1jrct said:

You mean lIke Wilson does after every game. Hypocrit

Name calling adds nothing to content.

There are other perspectives to be enjoyed including the perspective of opponents.

And, there is more content to be read in the linked article in addition to Heinicke's comment.