We are keeping jamal, and should keep wilson.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
---Did we give too much for him? Absolutely. Is he a great player being used the wrong way? I believe so. We gave the house for him, so let's make the most of it. Getting rid of him now would be a lot of wasted pics and money.

---Is russ a great quarterback? Nearly if not every metric says yes. He does have a problem sometimes taking the easy throw, but look around the league. I would rather have russ then 30 of the other qb's out there. Still relatively young compared to Brady and Rodgers. He doesn't get hurt and miss games (average for a decade). He has a brutally accurate long ball. He is mobile. He is smart.

As much as I hate to say it, I think a new head coach would be our easiest path to a quick rebuild. Get some young fresh coaching minds in here, something we can build on. Who? I have no idea. I don't pay much attention to college or other teams coordinators, so I would be the wrong guy to choose our next head.

In this next draft, offensive line should be priority 1,2 and 3. It will help our running backs, our TE's and our wide receivers.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
The voice of reason! Although, we need a new head coach less than we need PC to be more like Holmy but the opposite. Holmgren pretty much ignored the defense and let the DC do it all. Pete needs to ignore the offense and let the OC do it all.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Jamal is a freak of course he stays. Wilson needs to go for more reasons than bad throws

OP
OP
johnnyfever

johnnyfever

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":uvosd6v9 said:
Jamal is a freak of course he stays. Wilson needs to go for more reasons than bad throws

Who would you get to replace him? We don't have a first round pick for 2 years. I can't even think of a late round qb in the last decade that is in the top half. He does have some faults, but they are more than manageable, even coachable. I just can't see a better option.