Put In Geno

PeruHawk

Reaction score
While he may not have the "magic" he is a much more accurate passer than Wilson. His passes are in stride, where Wilson usually leaves receivers waiting for the ball. Cannot be worse than Wilson has been the past 3 weeks.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Agreed .. Geno would be better at this point.. he even passes to DK and spread it out.

nwHawk

Reaction score
For this season, why not. We aren’t going to the playoffs. Russ doesn’t look right.

hawker84

Reaction score
He's more accurate than RW? You mean right now, or career wise? Because one statement is true, one is not.

OP
OP
PeruHawk

PeruHawk

Reaction score
Being contentious is not a path to peace. In the big picture, WGAF??

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
PeruHawk":20qhcvrd said:
While he may not have the "magic" he is a much more accurate passer than Wilson. His passes are in stride, where Wilson usually leaves receivers waiting for the ball. Cannot be worse than Wilson has been the past 3 weeks.

After the first game 'back', Russ should have been benched for Geno.

Disaster.....

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Bingo. Frodo needs to watch from the sidelines for the sixty niner game. We'll get the sweep and go from there. One game at a time and 9-8 might get us a 7 seed

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Right now I would 100% sit Russell and let Geno play until Russell is TRULY 100% healthy again, which he clearly is not. As stated, at least Geno can accurately throw the ball around. Russ is just OFF man, period. Physically, mentally...Just off. The season is over any way so why not?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
A few bad games on an injured finger and now Russ is now somehow a QB who has never been accurate.
Except for the fact that he's one of the most accurate passers of all time. But don't let that get in the way.
Yes, they brought him back too soon. We can argue all day about it, but I still think Pete should have sat him until he looked close to 100 percent. But I'm sure I'll get blasted, get called a Russ lover and/or a Pete hater as always so.......
And no, he isn't close to 100 percent, and hasn't played nearly up to his normal level.