Moving from Blue Pride to Season Ticket holder

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Been on the BP wait list for 10 years. Now I'm wondering when I get my call next season what happens if I don't take the spot? Do I get an offer next year, or after I turn them down I go to the back of the line?

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Wait that long to turn them down… yes back of the list. Front runners need not apply

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Well I suspect there will be many season ticket holders who don’t renew.

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
shouldn't have waited that long in the first place. Some pretty shitty numbers games being played in the first few waiting seasons. No worries as tickets after this year will be an easy grab.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
If you are a serious fan and really want to enjoy the true season ticket holder experience you have to be willing to ride out a few down years. In my 25 years I suffered through so many putrid seasons…and then it all payed off. The couple seasons surrounding the first SB and the last 9 felt even more special.

Going to be tough if they regress back to the no hope days.

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":2ipmcgv8 said:
If you are a serious fan and really want to enjoy the true season ticket holder experience you have to be willing to ride out a few down years. In my 25 years I suffered through so many putrid seasons…and then it all payed off. The couple seasons surrounding the first SB and the last 9 felt even more special.

Going to be tough if they regress back to the no hope days.

Well I've been a die hard fan since '74 when the team was announced. Couldn't afford to buy tickets before the two familes I have were taken care of.