Seattle Won the Game by a Score of 13-11. It was RIGGED

W

Welshers

The referees stole this game from the city of Seattle. They gave Washington 6 free points on a drive at the end of the first half. No one forget this. Yes Seattle played terrible but BY THE RULES OF THE GAME THEY WON. THEY SCORED MORE LEGITIMATE POINTS.

Since Seattle score two points on the PAT return, I took two away from their total as well. This means by the rightful rules of the game Seattle won by a score of 13-11.

The drive at the end of the half was criminal. They created a drive extending holding penalty and threw the latest flag I've ever seen. Then a non existent roughing the passer. Even the announcers were dumb founded. The referees huddled up then came out with a holding flag well after Washington had been stopped on a 3rd down play. They had someone in their ear telling them to extend the drive. And of course they catch us on the smallest of technicalities that didn't even effect the play on the onside kick.

Seattle WON THIS GAME. The refs STOLE IT. I call for a FEDERAL INVESTIGAITON INTO SPORTS BETTING AND THE NFL.

Stud

Reaction score
Welshers":7usgomca said:
The referees stole this game from the city of Seattle. They gave Washington 6 free points on a drive at the end of the first half. No one forget this. Yes Seattle played terrible but BY THE RULES OF THE GAME THEY WON. THEY SCORED MORE LEGITIMATE POINTS.

Since Seattle score two points on the PAT return, I took two away from their total as well. This means by the rightful rules of the game Seattle won.

The drive at the end of the half was criminal. They created a drive extending holding penalty and threw the latest flag I've ever seen. Then a non existent roughing the passer. And of course they catch us on the smallest of technicalities that didn't even effect the play on the onside kick.

Seattle WON THIS GAME. The refs STOLE IT. I call for a FEDERAL INVESTIGAITON INTO SPORTS BETTING AND THE NFL.

You scored 15 points after giving up just 17 in a league that emphasizes offense. Blame yourselves.

Mizak

Reaction score
Stop blaming refs. The blame is on the running game cuz the RBs couldn’t do squat against WFT DL.

cymatica

Reaction score
Seattle has the easiest games to rig. Gift the opposing team 1 score and let Seattle handle the rest.

Couldn't even get pressure against a 3rd string center

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Mizak":29esf4v5 said:
Stop blaming refs. The blame is on the running game cuz the RBs couldn’t do squat against WFT DL.
I said Seattle played terrible. I admitted that. But it does not take away from the fact that the referees awarded Washington 6 illegitimate points. Seattle won the game 13-11.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Looks like an L to me. Seattle shouldn't put themselves in this position if you think the refs are gonna rig a snore game like WFT and Seattle.

Quite frankly though I think this is faux outrage. You post these types of over the top, hyperbolic threads a lot trying to explain away Seattle ineptitude. At this point I think you're trolling.

seabowl

Reaction score
Welshers":36r1u8ha said:
Mizak":36r1u8ha said:
I said Seattle played terrible. I admitted that. But it does not take away from the fact that the referees awarded Washington 6 illegitimate points. Seattle won the game 13-11.

Maybe you should protest outside the NFL headquarters in New York tomorrow and the rest of us tonight will make up signs to picket with. We’ll meet you there at 9am est. so be ready for us.

AKNFidel

Reaction score
I wouldn’t blame the refs on this loss. The refs have been horribly consistent for all games this season. The NFL needs to address this sooner than later as it really appears the spread is something the NFL is trying to cover for most games. Real or perceived it’s a problem.

That said… the Seahawks suck badly! No run game, inconsistent pass game, a QB that looks scared, and a bend but don’t break defense that’s left on the field for more the 2/3rds of the game. Hate to say it, but something has to change… absolutely frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fudwamper

Reaction score
hgwellz12":2zteldcu said:
I didn't watch. Was it that bad, folks?

Thr last drive of the half had 2 brutally bad officiating calls . They did extend that drive.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Its time to grow up guys, are we still 8 years old and still believe its a fair game? You let go of Santa and WWE but do we still think billionaires are going to leave their money to chance? As NFL players have said, they signed documents saying that they can't talk about the inner workings of the league...and that it is rigged. Let it go and just enjoy the show.

Its fake and it has been since the 1920s when the NFL switched its classification from being a sport to entertainment. Let it go and grow up. Legally they have to say its fake/ a play (Theater) and they do so before every game. "You are watching a presentation of the national football league" Presentation is another word for "a play".

hawker84

Reaction score
3rd and 2 with 38 seconds to go in the half, and we run the ball for no gain. It's crap like that, week after week, that's why we're losing these games... weak ass conservative, predictable play calling.

Did we even run the hurry up last night? I turned it off before the last drive, but I don't remember seeing any uptempo drives before that.

xray

Reaction score
Gawd I hate whiny , excuse driven fans . The truth is , that the score didn't reflect how BAD the Hawks actually were last night .

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
xray":2w287vno said:
Gawd I hate whiny , excuse driven fans . The truth is , that the score didn't reflect how BAD the Hawks actually were last night .
It's embarrassing to see so much ref whining every week. There's no conspiracy, the refs don't favor other teams or steer the gams. Just an utterly ridiculous whine fest about the refs every week.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Welshers":q2ukj71r said:

Since Seattle score two points on the PAT return, I took two away from their total as well. This means by the rightful rules of the game Seattle won by a score of 13-11.

The drive at the end of the half was criminal. They created a drive extending holding penalty and threw the latest flag I've ever seen. Then a non existent roughing the passer. Even the announcers were dumb founded. The referees huddled up then came out with a holding flag well after Washington had been stopped on a 3rd down play. They had someone in their ear telling them to extend the drive. And of course they catch us on the smallest of technicalities that didn't even effect the play on the onside kick.

Fans like you are the main reason others have abandoned this site. If you can’t have reasonable discussions then what’s the point? The refs are last problem that needs to be addressed

Vesuve

Reaction score
Welshers":hkzbfh0v said:
The referees stole this game from the city of Seattle. They gave Washington 6 free points on a drive at the end of the first half. No one forget this. Yes Seattle played terrible but BY THE RULES OF THE GAME THEY WON.

.....Seattle WON THIS GAME. The refs STOLE IT. I call for a FEDERAL INVESTIGAITON INTO SPORTS BETTING AND THE NFL.

OK, Pete....

Here's one example:

[youtube]IxtUpZ5t4g4[/youtube]

[youtube]IxtUpZ5t4g4][/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxtUpZ5t4g4

cheese22

Reaction score
I love a good conspiracy so I'll play along.
The one thing that stood out to me was the TIMING of these calls, especially the onside kick flag. All these crap calls happened at very important stages of the game and several of them seemed to be afterthoughts, especially the last one. The announcers didn't mention the flag and the yellow "flag" didn't pop up on the screen at all. Almost like 'throw your flag and figure out a penalty later.'
Anyone that thinks these games aren't heavily influenced, not fixed, are naive. Almost every professional sport has become big business and not a sport. Way, way too much money on the line for these greedy owners and league personnel to let everything just play out.
Call me a whiner, call me whatever, I could care less. But I'm old enough and seen enough to know better.

Beren

Reaction score
Goodness gracious, the Donald Trump of posters.

Stop. Just stop.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
cheese22":30gwf5xa said:
I love a good conspiracy so I'll play along.
The one thing that stood out to me was the TIMING of these calls, especially the onside kick flag. All these crap calls happened at very important stages of the game and several of them seemed to be afterthoughts, especially the last one. The announcers didn't mention the flag and the yellow "flag" didn't pop up on the screen at all. Almost like 'throw your flag and figure out a penalty later.'
Anyone that thinks these games aren't heavily influenced, not fixed, are naive. Almost every professional sport has become big business and not a sport. Way, way too much money on the line for these greedy owners and league personnel to let everything just play out.
Call me a whiner, call me whatever, I could care less. But I'm old enough and seen enough to know better.

You might as well save your breath, the majority of people on this site are unwilling to discuss anything that puts a negative spin on reality. Rainbows and safe spacers like their version of things, it makes them uncomfortable to fathom that they might be supporting evil.