Time for big changes.

Jestertatt

Reaction score
The frustration is reaching new levels. First thing first....Shane Waldron was a huge mistake, he may have been ok as a WR coach for the Rams but has no idea how to run an offense...GET RID OF HIM. Ken Norton should have been gone 2 years ago, it takes him much longer to make adjustments during a game than my grandsons pop warner coach...GET RID OF HIM. Pete, I hope your age isn't the excuse for your poor decisions, wake up, clean house of shitty coordinators or retire. I have been a big fan of Russel Wilson but he came back too soon. The injury and the loss of his best friend took too much of a toll, sit down and get yourself healthy. We are in real danger of losing some great talent if they don't start getting the ball to them when they opportunities happen. Lockett and Metcalf are not getting the numbers they deserve because Wilson isn't the QB we're used to. Time to start using Geno more.....

nwHawk

Reaction score
I don’t hate Waldron, but I do think his offense highlights Russell Wilson’s problems. They are not a good match, and Russ is in a bad free fall right now. Been that way for over a year.