Some of us were right

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
About Wilson’s lack of accurate throws due to his finger and some love Wilson too much to care about his production. He single handedly cost us a post season bid. He sucks folks

NJlargent

Reaction score
His finger is definitely an issue and he had other issues going on as well.

But what cost us a playoff bid is not Russell Wilson. Rather it’s years of terrible drafting and a coach who was carried by talent that no longer exists. Mishandling of the aftermath of 49 started it and it has been downhill since. Carroll couldn’t figure out how to reverse it, or even halt it, because he isn’t good but was carried.

For the crowd that was just happy being competitive every year for the past 10 years and happy we were not living the same experiences of the 90s, they can thank Russell Wilson for that. Because without him we would not have been competitive for quite a few years prior to this one.

hawker84

Reaction score
That's a ridiculous statement. Is he stinking up the joint, yep. Is his finger probably an issue, yep. Did he single handedly cost us the post season, that's laughable.

I hope somebody saves my posts because I'm going to keep saying this repeatedly..

RW is a MVP caliber QB, still to this day. He is playing injured, in a broken system, with an outdated coaching philosophy. Put him in the right system, with a real line, and he will be MVP of the league.

To sit here and say he no longer has it, or has always sucked at reading defenses like I read in the game day chat is mind boggling. After ten years of breaking record after record, he all of a sudden can't read a defense, or throw an accurate pass because he sucks? Some of you folks are as we say back in the south, touched, and bless your hearts.