Adrian Peterson is a Seahawk

Rat

Reaction score
Meh. I have respect for his on-field career, but this feels pointless for a team not even close to contention.

Guess he can be listed with the likes of Franco Harris and Edgerrin James of RBs to run out their career clocks in Seattle.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Marshawn was one of my all time favorite Hawks, and he was a HUGE part of this team's success. I swear we are going to hear "they should have brought in Beast Mode" when he's in his 50's.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1c25fpl0 said:
Marshawn was one of my all time favorite Hawks, and he was a HUGE part of this team's success. I swear we are going to hear "they should have brought in Beast Mode" when he's in his 50's.

A.P. - Born: March 21, 1985

M.L. - Born: April 22, 1986

Although it's true, people loved Lynch and will probably continue to want to see him back, in this instance, he's actually younger than the guy we actually signed.

With that said, I really don't see the point in the signing. We aren't turning this team around on the back of a 36 year old running back. When he suits up on gamedays, I'll root for the guy, just like I do for all the rest of our players, but the signing seems pointless to me. At this point in this season, let's get some young blood some reps.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Do we even know if Marshawn is available? Or if he even wants to play?
They're 3-8, does it really even matter?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
kidhawk":328346ih said:
With that said, I really don't see the point in the signing. We aren't turning this team around on the back of a 36 year old running back. When he suits up on gamedays, I'll root for the guy, just like I do for all the rest of our players, but the signing seems pointless to me. At this point in this season, let's get some young blood some reps.

^This^

Rat

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":255vz3lw said:
They're 3-8, does it really even matter?

Being 3-8 is precisely why I dont think it makes much sense. I'm not expecting to find a franchise guy off the street in the second half of the season, but why not someone with at least a little upside that MIGHT have a shot at being a future contributor?

If we desperately need to sell tickets, Tim Tebow is available too.

minormillikin

Reaction score
There's not someone undrafted, or a young player recently cut from another team we could try out?

Whatever, I guess it doesn't matter.

If AP doesn't work out, I'm sure Ray Rice or Chris Johnson would be willing to sign...

chris98251

Reaction score
minormillikin":2n3epz3y said:
There's not someone undrafted, or a young player recently cut from another team we could try out?

Whatever, I guess it doesn't matter.

If AP doesn't work out, I'm sure Ray Rice or Chris Johnson would be willing to sign...

Tell Earl Campbell to shelve the Wheel Chair and come out of retirement.

rcaido

Reaction score
Finally, we should have gotten a RB before the WFT game. Actually we should have tried to get a RB as soon as CArson was injured.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
The only thing I can think is "Let's try and get a run game going so we can evaluate what the rest of our problems are".

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks seem like an organization in desperation mode .which they should be .

xray

Reaction score
Jeepers Pete . Nice move ....and they say you've lost it. Atta boy ! :2thumbs:

keasley45

Reaction score
Rat":ggdi94hx said:
Meh. I have respect for his on-field career, but this feels pointless for a team not even close to contention.

Guess he can be listed with the likes of Franco Harris and Edgerrin James of RBs to run out their career clocks in Seattle.

You still have to have a respectable run game to even compete.