49ers vs. Seahawks (Dec 5) Tailgate

ColtsFan21

Reaction score
Hi Seahawks fans!

Colts fan here (but I do like the Seahawks too!) living in the PNW. I come in peace!

I'm going to the Seahawks game this Sunday with a couple of friends and it's our first football game here. Just wondering what things are like for Hawks tailgates. Anyone know how I could find some and see if anyone is kind enough to let us join in? It's our first game in Seattle and we want to have a great time and see a Seahawks W!

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Please move if necessary.

Thanks in advance! You guys gave us a good beating in week 1. Hopefully both teams can rally and make the playoffs this year.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome! I am no authority on tailgating per se as I always go to the bars adjacent to the stadium before the game. One thing I do know is that we are not known for our tailgating. I've been to Green Bay and holy cow, um, yeah. They know how to tailgate. Seattle has all kinds of laws that prohibit open flame and other elements that dampen the fun.

That is not to say there isn't tailgating options. The best one I know of (by proximity only) is SouthWest of the stadium about 2 or 3 blocks. I can't vouch for it these days but years ago it was really active and fun.

Hopefully someone here can provide more insight. Good luck!