Report that Jody Allen not happy and very involved

seabowl

Reaction score
Saw an article this morning that said Jody Allen is not happy with team performance and very involved. I know this has been a topic of discussion on this board lately and is something many of us were hoping for. We could see some movement here in the next month or so.

Sorry had issues attaching the article.

xray

Reaction score
I saw the same article , plus she apparently fired the Blazers GM . Maybe she has her ax sharpened up ....good :2thumbs:

SNDavidson

Reaction score
They're trying to mess with your bro's Hawks Jody....

LTH

Reaction score
I have not seen Jody Allen give her opinion to what is happening in this organization. that was an opinion piece has no barring on what Jody Allen is thinking.

LTH

flmmkrz

Reaction score
If it's accurate she's seeing what most of us are seeing. This isnt is a one year problem, the wheels have been loosening for a while they just finally fell off. Some hard choices are coming

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Are there any Blazer fans that can speak about what happened? I don’t follow the NBA.

RiverDog

Reaction score
LTH":2amxvhza said:
I have not seen Jody Allen give her opinion to what is happening in this organization. that was an opinion piece has no barring on what Jody Allen is thinking.

LTH

It sounds like a little more than just someone's random opinion. It's being reported by Mike Garafolo, who is generally pretty reliable. I wouldn't sound so sure that it has "no bearing" on what she's thinking.

Jody Allen is “very involved” and “not happy” with how the team is performing, according to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... artner=MSN

That's how this stuff usually starts out.

LTH

Reaction score
RiverDog":man9e320 said:
LTH":man9e320 said:

LTH

It sounds like a little more than just someone's random opinion. It's being reported by Mike Garafolo, who is generally pretty reliable. I wouldn't sound so sure that it has "no bearing" on what she's thinking.

Jody Allen is “very involved” and “not happy” with how the team is performing, according to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.

He mentions a report, but he didn't say where the info came from. I can't say that i would think anybody is happy about the way the team is performing...

usually when a team loses the starting franchise QB for several games things don't go well. and coming off an injury such as Wilson is coming off of it's not unreasonable to think it might take several games to come back to form.

I want to see how the season plays out before I make any rash judgements. I think JA would be wise to do the same.

LTH

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
LTH":al40aikr said:
RiverDog":al40aikr said:
LTH":al40aikr said:

LTH

He mentions a report, but he didn't say where the info came from. I can't say that i would think anybody is happy about the way the team is performing...

usually when a team loses the starting franchise QB for several games things don't go well. and coming off an injury such as Wilson is coming off of it's not unreasonable to think it might take several games to come back to form.

I want to see how the season plays out before I make any rash judgements. I think JA would be wise to do the same.

LTH

I wish I had half your ability to myopically ignore facts and observations from past and present and just truck on through by blindly standing on the aft of the Titanic claiming the ship can't be sinking because the back end of the ship keeps rising.

LTH

Reaction score
FattyKnuckle":elolj07d said:
LTH":elolj07d said:
RiverDog":elolj07d said:
LTH":elolj07d said:

LTH

LTH

I wish I had half your ability to myopically ignore facts and observations from past and present and just truck on through by blindly standing on the aft of the Titanic claiming the ship can't be sinking because the back end of the ship keeps rising.

You must be sooo proud of yourself...Go enjoy the toxic ending to your reality! that's fine with me... I'm going to enjoy the game...I really wish you could do the same. But I'm pretty sure that NO MATTER what HAPPENS in this game today you will find the reason why it doesn't work for you... Have at it!

LTH

RiverDog

Reaction score
LTH":2blqhiqx said:
He Garafolo) mentions a report, but he didn't say where the info came from. I can't say that i would think anybody is happy about the way the team is performing...

LTH

They very seldom quote sources on rumors like these because they're off the record or private discussions. If they did, their sources would dry up instantly.

No one's talking about making any 'judgements', but speaking for myself, I'm not sticking my head in the sand and ignoring these reports. It's the first indication that we've heard about our owner that she might be in the mood to make some major changes and is worth paying attention to.

LTH

Reaction score
RiverDog":2xyf6oke said:
LTH":2xyf6oke said:
He Garafolo) mentions a report, but he didn't say where the info came from. I can't say that i would think anybody is happy about the way the team is performing...

LTH

They very seldom quote sources on rumors like these because they're off the record or private discussions. If they did, their sources would dry up instantly.

No one's talking about making any 'judgements', but speaking for myself, I'm not sticking my head in the sand and ignoring these reports. It's the first indication that we've heard about our owner that she might be in the mood to make some major changes and is worth paying attention to.

I think at this point she should be not liking what she is seeing. I don't like what I'm seeing... so that part I understand. If this was happening without Wilson's injury thats one thing but the injury is the major part of the losing, I have a very hard time believing this team would be where it is without that injury. I understand that the team has other issues,( even with Wilson, reads ect.) and some people feel like the team isn't meeting expectations but Honestly NOBOBY thought this was going to happen at the beginning of the season not even Pitt.. I thought Wilson was physically immortal (exaggeration)...

LTH

toffee

Reaction score
If one would to sit face to face with Jody and ask if she's happy with her team, what do you expect her to say? Her expectation was deep into playoff, not deep in trouble. Of course she isn't happy.

So the question for 12s should be, is Jody unhappy enough to write-off tens of millions that she contracted to Pete and John. Remember those two have low if no trade value. This fragile relationship will break if a team come to sign John and take over his contract. Pete has no trade value lol

My take is no, she mightn't reached that stage. I believe her consoles would concluded that she could get away with a year or two, rebuild under Pete.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
LTH":x9zs1zs7 said:
RiverDog":x9zs1zs7 said:
LTH":x9zs1zs7 said:

LTH

I think at this point she should be not liking what she is seeing. I don't like what I'm seeing... so that part I understand. If this was happening without Wilson's injury thats one thing but the injury is the major part of the losing, I have a very hard time believing this team would be where it is without that injury. I understand that the team has other issues,( even with Wilson, reads ect.) and some people feel like the team isn't meeting expectations but Honestly NOBOBY thought this was going to happen at the beginning of the season not even Pitt.. I thought Wilson was physically immortal (exaggeration)...

LTH
A few seemingly irrelevant events, Jalen Reed's unexpected exit, Carlos' sudden regression, could it be Reed related? The slowness of Russ learning or accepting the new system. Russ's injury and ill advised early come back. Carson's season ending injury.

Together, we went from a power house QB harassing team to soft, we went from having a running game to none.

If I were Jody, substandard drafting would be a major alarm, our defense struggle another, with Wilson gone, drafting become up front and center. Could she trust John? Pete?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

TraderGary

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...eahawks-news/ar-AARus7M?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

The 2021 NFL season has not been a good one for the Seattle Seahawks. As a result, the 2022 offseason could be a notable one.

According to a report from the NFL Network, Seattle Seahawks team owner Jody Allen is not happy with the NFC West franchise’s performance this year.

The Seahawks owner is reportedly not viewing the 2021 season as some one-off down season. It’s reportedly being viewed as a larger indictment on the performance of the franchise.

That could mean some big changes this offseason.

“Jody Allen…she’s very involved and she’s not happy. She’s not looking at this like ‘it’s a one-year thing, we’ve been successful for a decade,'” NFL Network insider Mike Garafolo reported.

So it appears she's much more involved than the majority of us gave her credit for. This is great news!

I think barring some sort of miracle finish in these final 6 games, we could very well be seeing the end of the Pete Carroll era in Seattle. The Hawks are in desperate need of a new leader and a new direction, and this is very encouraging news.

RiverDog

Reaction score
LTH":1u7kfsvw said:

LTH

I don't buy that at all. Russell hasn't played consistently well since the first half of last season, was horrible in our playoff game vs. the Rams, and was 2-3 as a starter this season BEFORE his injury. The injury hasn't helped matters, but there's A LOT more wrong with this team than Russell's finger.

LTH

Reaction score
RiverDog":2ho2uo89 said:
LTH":2ho2uo89 said:

LTH

I don't buy that at all. Russell hasn't played consistently well since the first half of last season, was horrible in our playoff game vs. the Rams, and was 2-3 as a starter this season BEFORE his injury. The injury hasn't helped matters, but there's A LOT more wrong with this team than Russell's finger.

Can't say I would gut this team. they went on a 3-game skid and People got really down on these guys. Maybe they won't make the play offs, maybe they will I don't know... but there was a lot to like tonight!

Not sure How many coaches could overcome all the injuries... the fact that Russ and Carson got Hurt. Looked to me like Russ hit his reads and his finger is getting better only a couple sailed on him. You can continue to believe this team is crap, but I thought they showed some real Heart tonight and yeah, it's one win... but this might be the win that turns this team unfortunately a bit to late we will see how the season plays out... a lot to be proud of tonight!!

LTH

jeremiah

Reaction score
LTH":22vxyhci said:
RiverDog":22vxyhci said:
LTH":22vxyhci said:

LTH

Can't say I would gut this team. they went on a 3-game skid and People got really down on these guys. Maybe they won't make the play offs, maybe they will I don't know... but there was a lot to like tonight!

Not sure How many coaches could overcome all the injuries... the fact that Russ and Carson got Hurt. Looked to me like Russ hit his reads and his finger is getting better only a couple sailed on him. You can continue to believe this team is crap, but I thought they showed some real Heart tonight and yeah, it's one win... but this might be the win that turns this team unfortunately a bit to late we will see how the season plays out... a lot to be proud of tonight!!

LTH

I love the love and loyalty you show for this team. Jody is a wild card and while running Vulcan she was not popular with her underlings to put it mildly. The Seahawks built a "Happy House" and I hope that she learned from her experiences in business, and football intelligence. She does have a superior group around her.. That experience should allow her to realize, while she is top dog, she needs good football AND business minds. She can afford to pay for the best, please do so.

Random thoughts; Russ was affected by his injury more than we thought........Can't we find a Lineman scout or coach who can build a unit that can block? The O line has been the weakness of this team since the Superbowl win went into the books.

GO HAWKS...

LTH

Reaction score
Thank YOU! I do love this team; they bring joy to my life... and I appreciate them

LTH

RiverDog

Reaction score
LTH":1rwkezzb said:
RiverDog":1rwkezzb said:
LTH":1rwkezzb said:

LTH

LTH

I won't accept the injury excuse, not for a minute. Other teams have injuries, too. Very few teams go through the season without some significant injuries.

I was down on this team last season when we finished the year 12-4 and were division champs. We were/are a team built on a house of cards. We're a .500ish team, winning games we shouldn't have last season, losing games we shouldn't have this season. We're not a team that can compete for a SB, haven't been for 6 seasons.

Once we turn off life support later this month, I'll be the first in line to push down on the plunger.

Latest posts