Lucky Penny, looked like he was ready for prime time

jeremiah

Reaction score
He was solid, if not great at times. He laid the wood on a block that was much needed. Here is hoping that someone like A.P. lit a fire under his azz. Told him how valuable this opportunity is, and to PLAY WITH PAIN. STAY ON THE FIELD. and PICK UP THE BLITZ.

Sorry, big Penny fan....lucky Penny lucky Penny. He has everything except that thing that keeps a star going even after being hurt, tired and in the dog house. FIND IT, prove almost everyone wrong, and of course me correct.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hope he is 100% back from his ACL tear and is close to 100% of what he was before.

rcaido

Reaction score
I got so hype with that amazing block. It his time to shine. Homer played great too.

LTH

Reaction score
jeremiah":3anale63 said:
He was solid, if not great at times. He laid the wood on a block that was much needed. Here is hoping that someone like A.P. lit a fire under his azz. Told him how valuable this opportunity is, and to PLAY WITH PAIN. STAY ON THE FIELD. and PICK UP THE BLITZ.

Sorry, big Penny fan....lucky Penny lucky Penny. He has everything except that thing that keeps a star going even after being hurt, tired and in the dog house. FIND IT, prove almost everyone wrong, and of course me correct.

Didnt prove me wrong i was always in his corner

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
jeremiah":1wuylfdt said:

The big problem with Penny is his vision sucks in traffic. He's always been good as a receiver and good in space. He's the type of player you need to scheme to get into space. I liked the hard running, but he definitely looked a little bit like Julius Jones there running into his linemans back.

He's not a bad player, he's just never been a reliable one.

nanomoz

Reaction score
He had nearly consecutive blitz pickups that blew me away. Shocking. Couldn't believe it wasn't Homer.

Reaction score
I like Penny too. Before his knee injury I was like he could be our secret weapon. He has to fight through these injuries and play. He probably will not resign with us and go play halfway decent for another team. Its like I wouldnt mind resigning him. But at the same time if we resign him and he goes down again probably would piss me off as well too. I think if he can stay healthy which is a big if he would be a good back.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Hes impressively explosive in space. Problem is space isn’t super easy to get in the NFL and he struggles with vision. That said I was hoping Pete would give him the ball in the red zone that final drive.

LTH

Reaction score
I'm really happy for Raashad! hopefully he is through his knee injury stuff as those injuries can be difficult to over come... great game for Raashad!!

LTH

seabowl

Reaction score
Just in time for him to be a free agent