Jamal Adams injured

seabowl

Reaction score
Looks like Adams reinjured the shoulder he had surgery on last year. Not good.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Well we are going to see if he matters at all, probably out for the year. I don’t really think he makes much difference. Wish him a full recovery though.

hawker84

Reaction score
Not trying to be cynical honestly, but does it really matter at this point? This season is all but over...

Rat

Reaction score
I wonder what odds I could have gotten before the season on whether he'd have more INTs than sacks.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Adams is out for the year.

Ryan Neal will replace him.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
What nonsense! Your extreme bias is showing.

A top 10 draft pick (#6 OA in 2017), 3 consecutive years in the pro Bowl, set the NFL safety sack record last season, a team emotional leader, and a player who can set a tone for the D is a chump? Whatever!

Hyperbole rules at .net.

Largent.4.Prez

Reaction score
Two injuries to the same shoulder, back to back seasons. "tore his labrum and will need season-ending surgery to fix that and a few other shoulder issues." I hope he is the same player when he recovers. I don't see how anyone can view this as a good trade now. Our Hawks were fleeced by the Jets. Especially seeing how the 2022 draft pick is looking like a top 5 right now. Now with all the Wilson trade rumors circulating and a potential rebuild looming will Adams even want to remain in Seattle? After all in addition to the huge salary avoiding a Jets rebuild was his main reason for demanding a trade. Oh well at least the Hawks swept the Niners and probably killed their playoff aspirations. :49ersmall:

LTH

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":1boii64t said:
Adams a CHUMP !

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: Your a chump too... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

LMAO!!

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Are we in 3rd grade?? He's a chump because he got injured? Dude plays with his hair on fire every snap.
Chump? Grow up man.