Quandre Diggs

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
That looked really bad. Hope he can get back to 100% and continue his career at a high level. Can’t tell if he broke his leg, ankle or both and possibly more, but it looked horrible. Trying to find any update I can on him.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Video clearly looks like a bad break. Totally Sucks!! He is a class act in Seattle.

sutz

Reaction score
Pete said it was a broken fibula and a dislocated ankle. Should be ready for next season, hopefully here.

LTH

Reaction score
I think this injury to Diggs kind of represents this season... Just BAD LUCK all the way around... I love Diggs the guy is awesome and I just can't believe he was 10 minutes away from a great contract... well see what happens maybe the hawks will give him some good money with health as a condition...

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
Cardinals field continues to claim our players, we need Tombstones in their end zone.

ivotuk

Reaction score
chris98251":1qeu73k4 said:
Cardinals field continues to claim our players, we need Tombstones in their end zone.

I'm with you there Chris. Place is a Shithole

Jville

Reaction score
Tyler Lockett came back better than ever from a serious and not so different leg injury. Lockett has said his injury helped him become a better person and player. Rashaad Penny had much the same to say about his injury experience.

I'm confident the organization will do every thing they can do to assist Quandre Diggs comeback. Diggs brings a lot of what we think of as intangibles. Huge leadership.

The Breh

Reaction score
Diggs is our spirit animal of years past.
I have little doubt he'll be back.
He's very Earl'esque with hands and more leadership traits.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Please extend him.

Diggs is a great guy.

An injury like this is devastating for him.

He still deserves to be paid.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
I swear that field has a curse for
our top DB's

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1480351660035690498[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/1480354034888237058[/tweet]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Seeing him in tears, along with teammates was really tough to see. I was yelling at the tv "nooooooo"
F the 2021 season and that damn field. Look how many huge injuries they have had there.
Fingers crossed he can get back by September, that's 8 months away. Hard to say. But when Lockett had that brutal injury, I didn't think he would come back as quick as he did.
Time will tell, but I still think he needs an extension. He is the heart of that D, along with Wags.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Feel bad for Diggs. A shitty break. Seems like a great guy and a great player.
Tyler showing how great of human he is.

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
I sincerely hope he fully recovers from this horrible injury, and resumes his career with us. Reminded me of the sickening injury suffered by the Bengals nose tackle, Tim Krumrie, in Super Bowl XXIII. I was glad they did NOT show it again in Diggs' case, too. Very emotional to see the compassion and horror obvious in Seahawks and Cardinals players alike. No-one wants to see a dreadful injury like this happen to anyone.

Hawker55

Reaction score
LTH":3aeyl5no said:
I think this injury to Diggs kind of represents this season... Just BAD LUCK all the way around... I love Diggs the guy is awesome and I just can't believe he was 10 minutes away from a great contract... well see what happens maybe the hawks will give him some good money with health as a condition...

LTH

You know something the rest of us don't? Why would he be out potential money? He played lights out for 17 games.

Lockett and Thomas came back from bad breaks....the next year. Bit early to be drawing these conclusions?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
At the minimum, they can franchise tag him. But imo, he has earned a new deal.
And for the many JS bashers, they got him for measly 5th round pick. AMAZING deal.