Moderators and Owners

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
What you have is a dirty job. I do understand it now. I moderate a site now and it is a dirty job. I bless you on your efforts and hope you have a great spring and summer. You are what makes this site great. You provide the sustenance for this place to keep going.

Past Moderators, you have given us this continuity to keep progressing in a proper direction. You are the baling wire that keeps the hay tight and proper and guide us in the right direction. Let some come and some go...but you are the power that is the strength of this site. Keep the fire burning.

Thank you to all.

For the posters here......Remember that it is a dirty job. They are dealing with us and other teams patrons as well. We try to be the best there is and for that we are appreciated. That is why they come here for data on the Seahawks and the other teams and their opinions. I hope they continue to do so. They need us as much as we need them. It is kinda interesting conversing with them at times as well as the rivalries we maintain. So keep them going.

Thank you for your participation.....May the Lord grant you peace in the coming season until football starts again. LOL

Fan80

WmHBonney

Reaction score
:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
Eat it. Moderation is easy.

Ego Nwodim Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live