Any update on meeting?

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I’m not in the immediate area or close to local media in the Emerald City…. Has there been an update on this “end of year sit down” with Pete and ownership? Curious for the results.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I doubt we'll ever hear about it. Jody's an experienced businesswoman, she won't be handing out any internal information. IMHO, "Protect the Team" extends all the way to the top.

James in PA

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen Jody Allen and Pete in the same place? I'm starting to wonder if "Jody Allen" is Pete Carroll in disguise and it's all just one big money-making scheme.

"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
James in PA":xxe24zgx said:

Haha! That cracked me up!

sutz

Reaction score
When it happens, we will probably get some word about it, but it won't be a full transcript or anything. Jody seems unwilling to do press conferences, so what we find out will probably be filtered through Pete.

:229031_shrug:

OP
OP
PateratoWilson

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
ivotuk":yh0m4ivg said:
I doubt we'll ever hear about it. Jody's an experienced businesswoman, she won't be handing out any internal information. IMHO, "Protect the Team" extends all the way to the top.

Thanks, everyone, for the scoop. Ivotuk, I do think you have a point here… inexperience in the process is probably spot on… becoming multi-billionaire over night probably has its downfalls (that’s me trying to be civil). However, had it been me (and perhaps in jest), this shit would’ve been done by now! We need a change…

Boycie

Reaction score
James in PA":3f21eoyb said:
Has anyone ever seen Jody Allen and Pete in the same place? I'm starting to wonder if "Jody Allen" is Pete Carroll in disguise and it's all just one big money-making scheme.

The only thing missing from this post is a shot of the Mystery Machine driving away!

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I really miss having Paul is the big chair, but I don't think Jody has missed a beat in carrying on just the way she believes Paul would want it done. That gives me confidence that whatever happens the Seahawks are going to be all right.

toffee

Reaction score
Jody and Pete meeting tomorrow?

-For folks that want Pete fired, on your knees and start praying for Jody to fire Pete.
-For folks that want Russ to stay, on your knees too, pray for Jody to spare Pete.
-For folks that want Rus gone, thy Lord couldn't help ya, but Russ can, all he has to do is demand a trade.

xray

Reaction score
The meeting will be Feb. 2...Groundhogs Day . :D

ZagHawk

Reaction score
toffee":10pem3y0 said:
Jody and Pete meeting tomorrow?

-For folks that want Pete fired, on your knees and start praying for Jody to fire Pete.
-For folks that want Russ to stay, on your knees too, pray for Jody to spare Pete.
-For folks that want Rus gone, thy Lord couldn't help ya, but Russ can, all he has to do is demand a trade.

- I want Pete gone, if he wasn't gone on Monday, he's not going to be gone on Friday either. As I wrote before, it will take 2 bad seasons for a change to be made (even though the signs showed itself a few years ago it was time to move on). He will be on the hot seat this next season, although he truthfully may get ONE MORE pass if RW is gone this off season and people point to "new QB" for any issues next season.

- I like Russ, I prefer he stay and have a HC that perhaps finds a way for him to win with more consistent offense. but if Pete is staying I want Russ gone.

- I guess I'm in this camp now. we'll see what happens. Either way change is good.

chris98251

Reaction score
We have a process, we need to execute the process better and get and stay healthy, we will meet the challenges ahead of us and come out the other side better and stronger, Jody and the Executive team are all in on this, we will stay the course.

See you all next season.

James in PA

Reaction score
Jeremy Fowler of ESPN is reporting that it is possible that Carroll could potentially concede full control of the roster to John Schneider and the scouting staff this offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
They are reporting on ESPN right now that Pete will concede personnel decisions to the General Manager.

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
vigilantgrrl":1b8lfuzt said:
They are reporting on ESPN right now that Pete will concede personnel decisions to the General Manager.

Link? I couldnt find on ESPN page. Thank you!

James in PA

Reaction score
Jody: "Who the **** was most responsible for that Jamal Adams disaster of a trade?"

John: "Pete, you want to take this one?"

Pete: "That was all on me. I told John to do whatever it takes, at any cost. I thought he'd put us over the top."

Jody: "Oh, it was over the top all right. John, you now have final say in all player personnel. Pete, stick to cheerleading, mmm kay?"