Predict The Most Likely Scenario

In 2022, the following is most likely to be true...

• Pete Carroll and John Schneider and Russell Wilson will all be back in 2022.

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • Pete Carroll and John Schneider will be back in 2022 but not Russell Wilson.

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Russell Wilson will be back but either Pete or John or both will be gone.

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Seymour

Reaction score
Pete and John already met with Jody and got a free pass for next season. Not sure why that option is up?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seymour":10ybh555 said:
Pete and John already met with Jody and got a free pass for next season. Not sure why that option is up?

How about because everyone has free will and can decide to leave if they wish? Regardless of how the meeting went down. Sheesh, just play along. ;)

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros I think all will be back, but the off season will be like a Wilson 4th quarter comeback, I am sure they had a good meeting and the Wilson injury was a Joker card played to make them carry on with the current Management, we don't know if the responsibilities are the same, Cowboys and Giants leak this stuff or it gets out, not this Seahawks hierarchy, we rarely hear anything till well after the fact here.

I think the spotlight was put on them however as we need to change our direction and trend to the upward mark, may go after more prominent free agents, extend core guys like Penny and possibly overpay to keep Wilson happy since if they want to extend him he will have to be happy with the situation and players here, extending Metcalf, keeping our Line intact by extending Brown, keeping the core defense in place resigning Reid and Jones on the corners and then shoring up D line and resigning Woods as well as Green.

We also have basically kicked Geno to the curb as a backup, they let Wilson take over when he wasn't ready and showed he wasn't ready and kept him in.

That can't have sat well with Geno, we need a guy that in the event Wilson gets hurt again will be able to have the confidence of the staff, Geno does not it would appear, we also need a guy that could step in in the event Wilson is traded or not resigned for some reason. The QB situation and what they do is going to be a very telling aspect of the future of not only the team but John and Pete being able to stay the course as they say.

So the John. Pete. Wilson situation is still here but with a spotlight and a shorter leash, won't cost as much to replace next year if it fails again.

seabowl

Reaction score
Last we’ve seen of Russ in Hawk uniform. Not be be a negative Nellie but imagine they trade Russ and have a terrible 2022 only to fire Pete and or JS?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Becoming immediately clear that this is deja vu all over again.

Russ is gone. Pete and JS stay.

I thought they could keep the band together - but jesus christ, the lights 'just' came up and we're already seeing every main media outlet basically say "where is russ gonna end up",

I think the writing is on the wall. I think the writing was on the wall when Russ rolled his eyes at the play calling on the sidelines a month ago.

I was hoping all the 'comradery' from the last game with all the 'we did it', and all the congrats ass-slapping meant that the group was gonna stay together.

Start talking about who's options for the next QB. It's gonna happen.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Here comes a Frank Clark type mega trade that significantly boosts the next 3 drafts. Wilson is done in Seattle. Restock the roster this offseason.

7-10 this season, need anyone be reminded? Right now, we're more than Russ and a band aid away from a Super Bowl.

Chawker

Reaction score
Aros":2gu51ie7 said:

While the hoards are focusing on offensive players to trade, secretly in the deths of the vmac center Pete and john have taking up smoking and have polished off their 12th pot of coffee planning how to build the stoutest defense the world has ever known.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Not so fast Nellie!

The team is determined to fix the D

So long KNJ!

olyfan63

Reaction score
Chawker":1m6z6d70 said:
Aros":1m6z6d70 said:

While the hoards are focusing on offensive players to trade, secretly in the deths of the vmac center Pete and john have taking up smoking and have polished off their 12th pot of coffee planning how to build the stoutest defense the world has ever known.

I hope so!! Since they fired KNJ, maybe the 10th thru 12th pots of coffee involved figuring out who to bring in as new DC. I'd favor an ex head coach who was a crack DC, like maybe Vic Fangio? That could free Pete's attention up a bit, to maybe do better on the personnel side.

I wonder if Jody Allen's review team was a factor in KNJ's departure. I think probably, though Pete may have finally made the decision on his own.

And they'll ask Russell to take a pay cut, to settle for Brady money, so they can get two all-stars on D, and we'll find out how much Russell actually values winning vs. ego. I mean, Russell has Ciara's income to fall back on if funds get tight, right? It worked for Tom and Gisele, for multiple Lombardis...

Russell currently has no case to even be mentioned in the same sentence as TB12, unless it's for choking away SB49 to Brady. Worst call ever, by fatally predictable OC? Yes. Bottom line, who threw that pick in the biggest moment?