Marcus Mariota will be our starting QB next season.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I dropped some tea leaves onto my pack of tarot cards and they slipped onto my crystal ball which rolled off the table and knocked me on the head. Whilst unconscious I heard an Hawaiin ukelele player whisper in my ear.

Felt inclined to let you all know our starting QB for next season.

John63

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":ja4j565o said:
I dropped some tea leaves onto my pack of tarot cards and they slipped onto my crystal ball which rolled off the table and knocked me on the head. Whilst unconscious I heard an Hawaiin ukelele player whisper in my ear.

Better hope not, we would be better off with a rookie

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
That's some next level shit.

When I want to enlighten my consciousness I just smoke weed and play Revolution 9 backwards.

AKNFidel

Reaction score
I’d rather get Trubisky. I don’t think he’ll be a HOF’r, but he would be a good option til the QB position is settled. Heck, go get him as a back up even if Wilson stays. Couldn’t be worse than Geno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spohawks

Reaction score
We just need a QB that is accurate. Anybody can hand the ball off and the WRs are the best in the NFL. A track star is helpful, but not needed.

jeremiah

Reaction score
MM, would be a great pickup. Give him a chance as he was once a highly prized recruit and draft choice. He is at least 4 years younger than RW and I didn't see him fail. I don't even remember him playing in a NFL game on my TV. I watch Seahawks and the rest of the Division, sometimes watching the Pats, Stealers, or Ravens. I love the Bill QB, but hardly have watched him play until this season when THEY were on TV and playoffs. Chiefs? Boring to me, like watching pinball. Not my cuppa. I would love to see MM get a shot here, if even at backup.

John63

Reaction score
Spohawks":1ew4guea said:
We just need a QB that is accurate. Anybody can hand the ball off and the WRs are the best in the NFL. A track star is helpful, but not needed.
Lol u think that's all you need how funny.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
jeremiah":11vs0jae said:
Give him a chance as he was once a highly prized recruit and draft choice. He is at least 4 years younger than RW and I didn't see him fail. I don't even remember him playing in a NFL game on my TV.

That explains why you didnt see him fail. He's awful.

seabowl

Reaction score
I too have been thinking for a few weeks now that they may go with Mariota. He can certainly run and has the ability to manage a game. I think Pete wants a Taneyhill type where he can distribute the ball, not turn it over, and not cost top $.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":hv4mqdpy said:

That's Awesome. ;)

jeremiah

Reaction score
ddores":1i1t54m0 said:
UK_Seahawk":1i1t54m0 said:

That's Awesome. ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See the above, IT IS DECIDED!!!! Ddores == The best prognosticator ever. Between the crystall ball, Tarot cards and tea leaves, being knocked out giving a glimpse of the future is like going 4 for 4 at the track.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I’ve watched too many titans games. They became a much better team when MM was benched for Tannehill.

toffee

Reaction score
Anyone knows enough Mariota to pin point his weaknesses? Was it lack of accuracy in his throws? Decision making like taking too many chances? happy feet or lousy footwork? Lack of poise in the pocket? Problem reading defense?

In Walsh's book, he drafted Montana based on his poise, footwork and confidence; not arm strength, speed, or measurables. Here, from system QB's own mouth:

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/hall-fa ... ft-profile

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":w5w75rwv said:
I’ve watched too many titans games. They became a much better team when MM was benched for Tannehill.

Mariota is terrible. I hope this thread is a joke piece and nobody is serious about it.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We have one sliver of hope here.

And none of these guys are it.

Carroll still seems to have an eye for great QBs.

Remember he was linked with wanting to get Allen, back when everyone thought he was crazy and Allen didn't even look that good?
(Now a lot of people would trade Wilson for Allen straight up)

So maybe he can find one of those guys again. The problem is that Allen was still a high draft pick. We would not only have to find one of those rare QBs to be, but we would somehow have to be a position to get one.

It still feels like a long shot, like banking on completing a pass on 3rd and 23. But probably has a better chance of success than some of these names being listed.

Nobody should want ANY of those guys. There is a reason they are available. Mariota is not the answer. Nor is Winston.

The success rate on finding great QBs is abysmal. But Pete has had his name reliably tied to 3 (Wilson, Allen, Mahomes) in terms of scouting. Maybe he hasn't lost his touch there. That is about the only way out of this mess if we lose Wilson.

Spohawks

Reaction score
The Hawks need to start from scratch, 3 new QBs need to be on the roster starting week 1.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3hye02qd said:
Carroll still seems to have an eye for great QBs.

Remember he was linked with wanting to get Allen, back when everyone thought he was crazy and Allen didn't even look that good?
Wasn’t Schneider that was really into Allen?