So what did Wilson say on Manningcast?

James in PA

Reaction score
Wilson and the "ManningCast" team had an agreement to avoid discussing Seahawks drama during his visit, according to Gregg Bell of the Tacoma News Tribune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
Did Russ say "Go Hawks"? If he did, then he is staying. Learning from John63, we have to use real evidence like words out of Russ' mouth, and believe every word of it.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Russ also mentioned that Penny Hart contributed as a scout team QB when the defense was preparing for Kyler Murray and the Cardinals.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Mizak":2d4ajil9 said:
Any synopsis?

Just the mystery 'go hawks' at the end.

I guess they had an agreement not to talk Hawks.

It was good - nothing of any note though.

I commented to my wife: "this doesn't look like a disgruntled dude". There's seahawks gear in the background. He's repping hawks. Kids are repping hawks in the prep video. "go hawks". Etc.

it's like nothing was wrong.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":jy0k4hzm said:
The Manning brothers and Wilson had an agreement not to bring up his Hawks future

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/russell-wi ... 36028.html
Again that just tells me he wants out..or is at least thinking it. If you are committed how tough is it to say ill be back next year..go hawks. Why else would he not want to talk about it??? He could of cleared all the rumor mill and didnt

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1e9ks2ce said:
Maelstrom787":1e9ks2ce said:
The Manning brothers and Wilson had an agreement not to bring up his Hawks future

Again that just tells me he wants out..or is at least thinking it. If you are committed how tough is it to say ill be back next year..go hawks. Why else would he not want to talk about it??? He could of cleared all the rumor mill and didnt

Or... he is just as sick and tired about hearing about it as a bunch of us.

toffee

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":bzf2bqws said:
Cyrus12":bzf2bqws said:
Maelstrom787":bzf2bqws said:

Or... he is just as sick and tired about hearing about it as a bunch of us.

sick and tired hearing about it? then like Maelstrom said, just make a stand: "ill be back next year..go hawks". All the Russell leaving were started by Russell Wilson, promoted by Russell Wilson, kept it going by Russell Wilson, enjoyed by Russell WIlson.