1 Week from today

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Stadium is going to be ELECTRIC. My first game I'll be at this year, with my boy. It's going to be INSANE.

VHawk

Reaction score
Good for you dude.This is going to be a great game,don't think Brady will be ready for this gut check.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":37cpv69n said:
Stadium is going to be ELECTRIC. My first game I'll be at this year, with my boy. It's going to be INSANE.
My first of the regular season. Can't wait!!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Next week is going to be the biggest test the defense has faced this year. I look forward to seeing it.

The Radish

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3kz2jd0r said:

I'm glad Nathan's going with you. Maybe you won't get arrested again.

:roll:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Few months back I put up a poll to see which game I should fly up from Texas for. Dal, GB, and NE were my options. GB won by a landslide as MNF is too big to miss, I went and It was the BEST GAME EVER! but NE would be awesome too and would be a huge win for us. I'm sure Clink will be rocking, there are a lot less Patriot fans in Washington than Packers and Cowboys so it should be really loud. I don't want to jinx it but this will be a tough game to win and I think it is are most likely and my only projected home loss the rest of the year.

Hawks46

Reaction score
NE is going to be hard to defend, as they are now running the ball effectively.

We can stop the run with 5-6 in the box very well, but Brady is very good at getting the ball out of his hands quickly. He might negate our pass rush.

It's really going to come down to two things on defense:

1. can we cover NE's TE's ?
2. can we go bump and run on the outside and take away his two outside WRs ?

If we can clog up the run well, and stop the short passing game, we have a chance at it.

I haven't studied NE's defense very much this year, but Wilson needs to not throw any picks this game.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
The Patriots have no idea what they're getting themselves into. Next week the world will see just how real this defense is.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I know our defense is bank, but do we have enough offense to hang with, and beat NE? I'm just not sure at this point. I hope so, because I really want to see a win.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Unless the pass rush pops Brady a lot early, he's going to play his short to medium game like a beast. There are two ways to beat him: knock him around or confuse the crap out of him. The Browns managed to confuse him with their "amoeba defense" a couple of years ago, but the more straightforward approach is to just punch the dude in the mouth.

Maybe the secondary can manhandle the receivers and TEs enough to get them to drop balls.

The Patriots rarely play sloppy football, so if the Seahawks can't cut the penalties and turnovers down it's going to be very difficult. If this was in New England I'd be pretty doubtful but I will never count the Seahawks out at home.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":35frruik said:
The Patriots have no idea what they're getting themselves into. Next week the world will see just how real this defense is.
is this game nationally televised ?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
TLD0550":1xf08wvn said:
Zebulon Dak":1xf08wvn said:
is this game nationally televised ?
According to the506.com, FOX has the doubleheader next week and their national game is Giants @ 49ers.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
Should be a really good game. They're kind of our opposite in a way. While we are awesome on defense against the pass and the run and have a nice rushing attack with a poor passing attack, they have an awesome offense overall both passing and rushing and a great defense against the run, with a poor passing defense.

Will be interesting to see how it goes.