Looking at CBS Schedule this week.. pretty sure NE/Sea

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
.. Is going to be their "national" game.

1 p.m.
Oakland at Atlanta
Kansas City at Tampa Bay
Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets
Cincinnati at Cleveland

4:05 p.m.
Buffalo at Arizona
New England at Seattle

Basis4day

Reaction score
Dang. Too bad it's a niners home game down here.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
That would make it 2 national tv games in a row for Seahawks and 3 in the past 5 weeks. The game against 49ers is a Thursday night game. Getting some exposure.

Jiggy

Reaction score
Basis4day":2jq4c700 said:

Well, since the 9'ers game will be on Fox and the Hawks game on CBS. This won't matter. Now you just need to pray that there isn't a morning game on CBS in your area and my guess is you will be watching the Hawks play this weekend.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Jiggy":2gm15ozm said:
Basis4day":2gm15ozm said:

Well, since the 9'ers game will be on Fox and the Hawks game on CBS. This won't matter. Now you just need to pray that there isn't a morning game on CBS in your area and my guess is you will be watching the Hawks play this weekend.

Nah. I'm in the East Bay. Can't show a different game (Except the Raiders) if the Niners are playing. No big deal, i'll be at a sports bar.

Jiggy

Reaction score
Basis4day":d0k5fzwd said:
Jiggy":d0k5fzwd said:
Basis4day":d0k5fzwd said:

Nah. I'm in the East Bay. Can't show a different game (Except the Raiders) if the Niners are playing. No big deal, i'll be at a sports bar.

Wow, that's lame.

Meedsy

Reaction score
Generally iIwouldn't be concerned because I live in Vancouver and luckily get to see all Seahawk games. The unfortunate thing is I am in Toronto for a couple weeks on business. Will this game be broadcast in Toronto? I can't figure out how to find out which game will be shown... I'm thinking the CBS gme will be the Bills gae because of the proximity to Toronto. Might have to go find a sports bar. Can anyone enlighten me?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Meedsy":3p2y92bk said:
Generally iIwouldn't be concerned because I live in Vancouver and luckily get to see all Seahawk games. The unfortunate thing is I am in Toronto for a couple weeks on business. Will this game be broadcast in Toronto? I can't figure out how to find out which game will be shown... I'm thinking the CBS gme will be the Bills gae because of the proximity to Toronto. Might have to go find a sports bar. Can anyone enlighten me?

TV viewing maps should be updated tomorrow and usually gets posted here. This is the place to go to find out what games are viewable where:

http://the506.com/nflmaps/

Meedsy

Reaction score
Thanks J! I was just on that site but couldn't decipher it. Makes sense since it hasn't been updated:)

Barthawk

Reaction score
well.. the #3 CBS crew is coming to Seattle to cover the game so I doubt it will get much airtime other than the NE and PNW.. Dan Fouts/Ian Eagle..

Interesting what other game CBS deems more important than the #1 offense vs #1 defense..

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Barthawk":38frgxlz said:
well.. the #3 CBS crew is coming to Seattle to cover the game so I doubt it will get much airtime other than the NE and PNW.. Dan Fouts/Ian Eagle..

Interesting what other game CBS deems more important than the #1 offense vs #1 defense..

As stupid as it sounds, probably Indy and Ny Jets. Indy has the coach with cancer sstory line and of course the Jets have Tebow.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The game IS NOT being shown in my viewing area. The Indianapolis game on CBS is being shown at 1pm and there is no late game because the double-header is on FOX. I looked at the upcoming schedule for both the CBS and FOX affiliates. No Seahawks for me this weekend. I hate living in Southwestern MI. I won't be able to watch a live game until the 28th and I will be at Ford Field for that one.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I hate when FOX has the double header when the Hawks are on CBS! WHY!?!?!?!?

Another Sunday stuck watching Niners and Raiders.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
lol at putting the Jets/Colts as their main game.

Oh well. Ian Eagle and Fouts >>>>>> Nantz and Simms

kidhawk

Reaction score
The NFL maps on the506.com site are usually updated on Wednesday evenings. I have been keeping an eye on it so I can post it here when it's available. I found it odd that the #1 defense vs the #1 offense only gets the #3 broadcast team, but that means more people are likely to get the #1 or #2 games, so I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for watching the game, but I will definitely post it in the forum when it's available

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The link I posted showed the week 6 viewing schedule. I clicked on it again and it was there just fine..((shrugging))