Fan base power rankings: Hawks fans in top tier

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Love the backhanded compliment.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Love what they said about 49ers fans too. It was so so true.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Trrrroy":203xw8na said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000079329/article/fan-base-power-rankings-packers-bills-on-top?module=HP11_content_stream

It's impressive Seattle has built the best home crowd in football without a great franchise. Their fans are quietly football smart.

Surprised he ranked the Patriots fanbase that low. The Pats fans I've encountered always seem to be very passionate and knowledgeable.

I've generally found the same, but I don't live in New England. I'm sure that, out there, there's a whole ton of front runners. But, consider that the last couple of years, after the Patriots lost in the playoffs/Super Bowl, there were a lot of articles about how it didn't matter because pitchers and catchers were reporting to camp soon.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
lol, "i grew up in western mass" so he knows the fan base. Razor CAN GET RATHER LOUD AT TIMES, THE PROBLEM IS IT IS NOT CONSISTANT. Lot new fans and what have you and tell you what a jabroni the guy is, when the Bruins are winning this is a Hockey TOWN BABY!! If he knew the fans up here he know the Sox have the Pink Hats and lost A LOT of core fans to the last 2 yr fiasco's. Tjhe sport in this town go right now 1.Pats 2. Bruins 3. Celtics 4. Sox... And only a fool take squiet in a stadium for lack of knowledge of the sport.. (stadium isnt built be loud very OPEN stadium)