Brady and Hoodie Bill's quotes this week

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm in no means an expert on things Patriots, but, there seems to be an unusual amount of specifity and interest when the Patriots speak about the Seahawks.

Especially from Brady and Bellicheck.

I think the Tom Brady comments about "making their fans boo them" and the subtle dig "all we got and all we need" are him psyching himself up. He's a champion and the greatest competitor to ever play QB. He's taking the talk of him never playing at CLink, and it being somehow unique to a veteran SB champion, and turning it into that psycho edge he exhibits at times.

For Bill? Bill mentioned Greg Scruggs, a 7th round injured player, in his press conference when speaking to Seattle's defense. I could be wrong, but he also seem to speak long about the Hawks, by his normal standards. Bill's a big picture guy, he will think a year or 12 games down the road, just as much as the next game. Its part of his brilliance. IMO, him and Tom are doing their due dilegence and accumilating any psychological edge, in case within the next few years they face the Hawks in Feburary.

Yes, that may all be BS, but Bill and Tom are special for a reason, they think like that at times.

So, our Hawks BEST be firing, because based on the comments, the PATS WANT THIS.

I. CAN'T. WAIT! Its going to be war.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
pehawk":4tlddh0o said:
So, our Hawks BEST be firing, because based on the comments, the PATS WANT THIS.

No doubt. A road win against one of the toughest defenses they'll face all year (if not THE toughest)? They definitely will want this game. And they haven't built such a lead in the AFCE yet that they'll subconsciously feel that they can drop a game here or there and still be okay.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
volsunghawk":8cpre0fd said:
pehawk":8cpre0fd said:

No doubt. A road win against one of the toughest defenses they'll face all year (if not THE toughest)? They definitely will want this game. And they haven't built such a lead in the AFCE yet that they'll subconsciously feel that they can drop a game here or there and still be okay.

This a win here probably gives them a TWO game lead in the AFC east with a game on Sunday against the Jets.... I mean Pats have only IMO 2 more tough D's worry about in SF and Texas and thats at the end of the year. (Texas has IMO the best O of the three teams.)