Zach Miller

pehawk

Reaction score
Now that the Hawks have reached "average" in terms of pass protection, Miller's productivity's been steadily increasing.

With the Raiders, he'd roll out at least once monster game a year. I think the Patriots LB's can be abused - this Sunday may set up nicely for Miller to have his first monster game as a Hawk.

I hope so. I don't want a salary vs production arguement to manifest next year.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, nice to see him emerging as a legit weapon.

We've missed having a middle of the field threat in our offense for a while. But, of course he can work all of the routes, too.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
pehawk":2k3c875k said:
Now that the Hawks have reached "average" in terms of pass protection, Miller's productivity's been steadily increasing.

With the Raiders, he'd roll out at least once monster game a year. I think the Patriots LB's can be abused - this Sunday may set up nicely for Miller to have his first monster game as a Hawk.

I hope so. I don't want a salary vs production arguement to manifest next year.
I like the way you think, sometimes.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Agreed, I want to see Miller get the ball more. The more weapons on offense the better.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We'll show the Patriots how to use a receiving TE. 8)

(Calm down, Pats fans, and remember the emoticon I tagged onto the end of that!)

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Okung is a brutal LT when he's healthy and Carp is in there. THe op is right - our oline is coming into their own these days. Also Wilson is elevating his game up to the pro level. There are qb techniques he can deploy to obviate the pass rush, so the te is in a state of complete deployment.

PS: F:U:C:K::T:H:E::p:A:T:S::F:A:N:S:::::::

MrCarey

Reaction score
He absolutely has to be involved in our offense. He is a Gronkowski type receiver and wants that ball. Give it to him.