OMG these are dream stats for Russell Wilson

bellingerga

Reaction score
He flat out balled today. There are some people who will never be happy with him but I love seeing this kid get better and better every week. There will STILL be ups and downs as he evolves throughout his rookie season, but damn the kid has elite arm strength, and big play ability. The future is bright

grizbob

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2hsr850u said:
sutz":2hsr850u said:
...and the best is yet to come.

;)

I seriously don't know how he could get better than this. This was an amazing performance.

He keeps getting better every week, so the sky is the limit :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :3:

two dog

Reaction score
Russell is like a bamboo shoot in the wet season.
You can literally see him grow before your eyes.

If he grew as much in physical stature as he is growing in stature as a player,
he might be eleven feet tall before he's through.

niveky

Reaction score
I think on Sirius they said that makes 2 fourth quarter combacks in the last month for wilson.

Atradees

Reaction score
I think he had a 133 qb rating. Just to be traditional... fna good as it gets against a qua;ity organization like the Pats.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
two dog":2ivuab6y said:
Russell is like a bamboo shoot in the wet season.
You can literally see him grow before your eyes.

If he grew as much in physical stature as he is growing in stature as a player,
he might be eleven feet tall before he's through.

Wait... you can? I must need to get my eyes checked.

m0ng0

Reaction score
niveky":11z6akoa said:
I think on Sirius they said that makes 2 fourth quarter combacks in the last month for wilson.
well that beats TJack already !

Jerhawk

Reaction score
That's right. I'm bumping this thread. Sue me.

Remember when we wished we had a good QB, and this young kid named Russell Wilson gave us HOPE.
Remember when it was exciting when he threw 3 TDs and he was growing up before our very eyes.

I bumped this thread to show you all how far he grew, and how spoiled and entitled we fans have become.
I'm sorry for the negative things I've said about Russell.

It takes a thread from October 2012 to bring me back to reality and that feeling of hope. Russell became everything we thought he would be and more.

#DonttradeRussell

Elemas

Reaction score
I appreciate your bump and totally agree. Fans advocating a trade are losing their gotdamn minds.

They must not know or remember how terrible a team can be with a subpar QB. Besides Philly with Foles....Baltimore as well, winning without a franchise QB hasn’t really happened at the rate you’d think it did with the straight garbage you read here.

#GetRidOfPeteIfWeHaveToChose

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Nice one.

I remember watching guys like Whitehurst, Friesz, Gelbaugh, Mirer, McGwire, Stouffer.....

We trade Russ, and we could have a QB desert for 10 years. It could happen, easily.

Nope, no thanks.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
twisted_steel2":z48qk8rw said:
Nice one.

I remember watching guys like Whitehurst, Friesz, Gelbaugh, Mirer, McGwire, Stouffer.....

We trade Russ, and we could have a QB desert for 10 years. It could happen, easily.

Nope, no thanks.

I concur. And I'm not getting any younger and prefer not to spend my final years with the Seahawks mediocre or worse year-in-and-year-out like I spent much of my first years.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I agree.

It is mindblowing to me that the one thing fans of this franchise envied so many other football teams for was the top tier QB. We were just happy to have a 'serviceable' QB.

And we got one of the most unflappable, goal-oriented, overachievers, you could luck your way into finding.

He won us a SB. He got us to a 2nd SB.

Now we want to trade him?

chris98251

Reaction score
But all the experts here say all you need is a Top 5 pick and choose a QB, Super Bowl is just about automatic. After all it's a QB driven league, Coaches and the other players are just window dressings after you get a top 5 player that's a QB in the draft.

Madden and EA sports you always win the draft game with that strategy.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I’m currently sitting here watching NFL Network and they are replaying a Seahawks game from 2017 against Houston. About the only legitimate players still on the team are Wilson, Lockett, Wagner, Wright. That was 4 seasons ago. Since 2012 this team has averaged 10.8 games a year. The only other significant player that has been with the team since then is Wagner. When you average almost 11 games a year for the better part of a decade, you are doing something right. Consistency at GM, HC and QB will do that for you.
Do people really think it’s a coincidence that this team has never ever come close to this type of success before Russell Wilson?
One does not get rid of a franchise QB and then just hope to pick another one off the magic QB tree!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Aros":25qadjsc said:
twisted_steel2":25qadjsc said:
Nice one.

Nope, no thanks.

I concur. And I'm not getting any younger and prefer not to spend my final years with the Seahawks mediocre or worse year-in-and-year-out like I spent much of my first years.
You'll be ok..Rock n Roll will never die. :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers: