Another loss where the Hawks ran at will

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Yea the team is weird, I don't think there is enough balance unfortunately. You need more passing involved and catches. Can't always rely on just the run.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I dont understand it. So, confusing.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Love Wilson. But he lacks a short and intermediate passing game. Can learn a thing or two from smith and gore...

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
hoxrox":sdz51fyp said:
Love Wilson. But he lacks a short and intermediate passing game. Can learn a thing or two from smith and gore...

And, Alex Smith couldn't see over his line to hit ends. Right?

Uggh - this board really sucks at time.

hoxrox

Reaction score
pehawk":3jhn7fz4 said:
hoxrox":3jhn7fz4 said:

Could be the play calling. But you have to take what the d gives you. Not try to go for the home run ball all the time.

hawker84

Reaction score
pehawk":3kcszcjz said:
hoxrox":3kcszcjz said:

put the blame where it belongs, and the would be our OC , can't hit your mid range passes if you're OC doesn't call those plays... Bevell must go or get a severe tongue lashing.....

VHawk

Reaction score
I dont care what anybody says this is a good team.Too tired to really elaborate but we will be ready next week.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
pehawk":226n6npg said:
hoxrox":226n6npg said:

:13:

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I'm starting to miss Jermey Bates. At least he could call a good game every now and then.

ensett

Reaction score
VHawk":3o4nfqia said:
I dont care what anybody says this is a good team.Too tired to really elaborate but we will be ready next week.

it really is a good team, i dont think you even have to elaborate. If anybody watches this team and thinks it isn't good, then... Basketball is coming soon! Might be more their thing.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":2fglil2c said:
I'm starting to miss Jermey Bates. At least he could call a good game every now and then.

Bates was a good OC. Imagine his creativity with this group. He did well with a really bad Hass and worse WR group.

mistaowen

Reaction score
pehawk":3h56z4qp said:
Spin Doctor":3h56z4qp said:

Bates was a good OC. Imagine his creativity with this group. He did well with a really bad Hass and worse WR group.

I've always been with you on hating Bevell. Just pathetic tonight man, I dunno what even to say. How we don't focus on getting the ball to Rice who is our only starting caliber wide receiver is mind numbing. When he actually gets passes, he has great separation and even when he is tightly covered he GOES to the ball.

Tate on the otherhand fades away, lets it hit his hands, and then smugly puts his hands on his hips starring at the ref blown away at how he didn't get a flag called. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
Did we really "run at will" this game? Either way, give the hawks those 4 dropped pases and I guarentee you you're not making this post.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Beer Hawk":3rxo6c8x said:
Did we really "run at will" this game? Either way, give the hawks those 4 dropped pases and I guarentee you you're not making this post.

Yes, the Hawks did run at will. And, if the Hawks had caught those, chances are I wouldn't have made the post. But, THE POINT WAS HOW ODD IT IS TO RUN SO WELL AAAANNNNDDDD LOSE.

If you cant read, dont post. Or, get your husband to sound it out for you.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":1yx080o5 said:

LOL, that's what I said a couple weeks ago and I did not like Bates too much. Now he's looking like a pretty big step up.

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
pehawk":8wzrg3dp said:
Beer Hawk":8wzrg3dp said:

Yes, the Hawks did run at will. And, if the Hawks had caught those, chances are I wouldn't have made the post. But, THE POINT WAS HOW ODD IT IS TO RUN SO WELL AAAANNNNDDDD LOSE.

If you cant read, dont post. Or, get your husband to sound it out for you.

Maybe on first and second down, but I don't think that when it mattered the Hawks were able to get what they wanted done. When you say "run at will" are you just talking about yards per rush or our total for the game (on the groudn)?