This loss stings...I feel sick.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Nothing much to say other than that. Really feel sick after this one. Let it slip away and now we have to wait more than a week to play again.

Sigh...

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
So far all division games are undefeated at home. We still have plenty of time games left.

knownone

Reaction score
Defense gassed... Chalk this up to a short week on the road.

VHawk

Reaction score
Literally I threw up in the beginning of the game,had my dinner get stuck in my throat and havent right since.Tough loss.Damn.

hawker84

Reaction score
i sure hope nobody blames wilson for this loss... so many reasons we lost this game... IMO wilson and lynch were the only players that showed up tonight.... bevell needs to go, his playing calling is flippin ridiculously predictable..... and really, bring and interception out to the one? WOW!!!!!!!!! way to not show up guys, so disapointed right now, gonna be a long week.....

bingotown

Reaction score
Defense gassed... Chalk this up to a short week on the road.

And chalk it up to our offense not letting them get off the field enough. Bad, bad, bad

mistaowen

Reaction score
I'm pretty excited for PC's press conference talking positively about it. I know it isn't his M.O. to be negative publicly, but what we just saw was complete garbage. I now know how the Pats fans feel watching their defense play every week, because we just saw it for our whole team outside of a few players.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
I share the OP's pain but not the sickness. Losing always sucks and injecting anything positive into Harbaugh's sadsack life is kind of a bummer. But on the flip side, there wasn't anything really "special" out of the Niners. Outside of a bunch of antics and a couple speedy moves by Willis, the vaunted defense wasn't all that scary. Catch the ball when it hits ya in the hands and we're looking at things in a whole different way.

Oh, and this game should have been on Sunday with a full week of planning and rest. Thursday night football needs to die, except once a year when my belly's full of turkey.

soohawk

Reaction score
hawker84":9zjg46wz said:
i sure hope nobody blames wilson for this loss... so many reasons we lost this game... IMO wilson and lynch were the only players that showed up tonight.... bevell needs to go, his playing calling is flippin ridiculously predictable..... and really, bring and interception out to the one? WOW!!!!!!!!! way to not show up guys, so disapointed right now, gonna be a long week.....

i know what your saying about browner running the ball out of the endzone but that play is purely instinct and he was reacting before thinking imo. it looked really bang bang. anyway, if he doesn`t catch that the game is further out of reach than us starting on the one, running some clock down, punting and getting the ball again. It wasn`t in the cards tonight. :pukeface:

12evanf

Reaction score
Giacomini, Bevell, Tate need a firm verbal thrashing. I say new OC next year and go heavy on offensive weapons in the draft. We can still make the playoffs this year but we won't make a deep run with what's on the table. I can't wait to see the 4 year plan.

rlkats

Reaction score
Great game Seahawks keep your head up. Don't want to do that over again. Glad its done.

Go Niners

morgulon1

Reaction score
hawker84":1lfokd7m said:

Don't worry, a lot of people blame the receivers and especially Tate.Or in your case, it's Bevell that is the root of our problems. People always have to have a whipping boy on NET. It's been this way for years

hawker84

Reaction score
ya i hear you, i'm happy about the interception, but you're taught in pee wee football if you cant get it to the 20, down it... inexcusable mistake for a pro.. just my opinion... anyways that's just a fraction of the miscues and blown assignment tonight, and don't get me started on the coaching.... all around pathetic display tonight, good thing is we have a week and a half to get over it and prepare for the lions......

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
I posted a similar comment in the Gameday forum but if you had any expectations of them competing for a division title this year (I did) I don't know how you can't be extremely disappointed with how the Hawks played tonight. There were squandered opportunities all over the place in the first half and first drive of the 2nd half and then absolutely abused by SF on both sides of the ball for the remainder of the 2nd half. This game was extremely winnable and would have given us the division lead with a road win over our biggest competition. There are "ebbs and flows" in each game and it seemed like the Tate drop in the 2nd half was the turning point in the game. The drive had been very successful to that point and a catch would've put us in great position for at least 3 but I feel like we would've gotten 7 there. Maybe I'm wrong but it felt like a TD drive in the making until the drop. Instead, we punt, SF gets into a little rhythm, scores a TD, and the momentum swung back in their favor and now we're 0-3 in the division. It is frustrating because of the blown opportunities and "what could have been". Now we're just left with the reality of "what is". Very, very disappointing. Sickening. I'm on the exact same page as you Fox.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I'm not sick, I'm dissapointed with the loss. I choose to be encouraged that our team is 4-3 instead of 2-5 etc....
Yes there are problems offensively with the team but I wouldn't pin it on one group or the coach. If it were that simple we'd all have jobs in the NFL instead of bitching on .NET (which is fun as well).Listen, I'm more upset that we lost to Stl. than dropping a close one on the road to the team that was one game away from the Superbowl last season. The Niners are good but I have to go away thinking that they know the gap has definately closed and they should have a very troubling trip to Clink yet this season. These games are usually decided by a couple of plays one way or the other. The Niners made it happen and we didn't.

GO SEAHAWKS