Back at work in the morning

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Are you the "designated Seahawk fan" at your office? You know what I mean ... Seahawks lose and you get six kinds of grief about it. Seahawks win and everyone's pretty quiet about it.

Hey, I don't play the game, I just root for them. If I could catch the damn ball I would be out there.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Yes, I am that guy. I am just glad we don't have a 49er guy here.

Lots of Cowboys, Redskins, Steelers. We have a random colts guy and a ran a random Dolphins guy, so I am sure they feel the same way I do.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Yup...I am the ONLY Seahawks fan where I work. There is one REAL Niner fan, one Dolphin fan, One Pats fan and the rest are bandwagon Niner fans.

Funny, the Niner fan and I talk football a lot. He's the one guy who is into the game as much as I am, but this week, after their loss (eerily similar to this board) I didn't hear a word from him. I think if he even attempts to talk about the game today I might have to hurt him :) I'm good with letting it settle til Monday at least

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I work from home but my dogs are 49er fans. Its been a rough morning.

Jase

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2ibc9cri said:
If I could catch the damn ball I would be out there.

You obviously don't need to be able to catch to be on this team.

I am definitely the Seahawks guy in my office. Fortunately, after a loss everyone pretty much leaves me alone. After a win, everyone is talkin' it up.

WI-Hawkfan

Reaction score
Living in WI I'm basically the only Seahawks fan everywhere I go, but the office is the worst. Probably because I wear Seahawks gear like 2-3 days a week. Luckily nobody here cared enough to stay up and watch the game so I'm not taking too much heat.

Rat

Reaction score
I live in St. Louis, where nobody cares about pro football, so I haven't heard anything.

As usual, all the talk has been about baseball.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1ikzl6dz said:
Are you the "designated Seahawk fan" at your office? You know what I mean ... Seahawks lose and you get six kinds of grief about it. Seahawks win and everyone's pretty quiet about it.

Hey, I don't play the game, I just root for them. If I could catch the damn ball I would be out there.

This is the first time you've ever been funny, sugarpants. Very true and funny. I've been that guy since elementary school.

soohawk

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":1tzishj0 said:
I work from home but my dogs are 49er fans. Its been a ruff morning.

fixed it for my terrible sense of humour

m0ng0

Reaction score
abuse over being a Seahawks fan is just part of life.....starting around age 7. However my Arch Nemesis and good buddy at work is a 49er fan, I brought him one of these this morning for the victory!

1348311257_7115_Rogue.jpg

Jiggy

Reaction score
I work from home so I don't get grief.

I am not looking forward to tonight though. I have a gig tonight and the lead singers husband is a 9'ers fan. The drummer is also a Seahawks fan and they made a bet on this game. I am sure we will hear about the money he won during every break tonight.

Ampedhawk

Reaction score
WI-Hawkfan":3nsp7szx said:
Living in WI I'm basically the only Seahawks fan everywhere I go, but the office is the worst. Probably because I wear Seahawks gear like 2-3 days a week. Luckily nobody here cared enough to stay up and watch the game so I'm not taking too much heat.
This pretty well sums it up, except for me it is school not the office.

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
I had someone cover me for the duration of the game, so I had to go back right after. I got crap ALL night about it.. Someone even put up fliers all around my area while I was at one of my breaks haha. Worst part is that my supervisor is a huge 9ers' fan.. So I'm sure that I will hear about it Monday. I told him that I was going to decorate his desk with Seahawks decor after we beat them in their house.. Oops.

VHawk

Reaction score
I travel to various business' during each day and everyone that is a football fan knows I am a Seahawk fan.This year I have been given several compliments and props even after losses.Today 3 people said the same thing......"dropped balls killed ya".Russell Wilson has a lot of peoples attention,they love this kid.

Sgt Largent

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":c743oudu said:
I work from home but my dogs are 49er fans. Its been a rough morning.

Take em to the pound!! Remind em that you have the number to the vet on the fridge and if they know what's good for them..

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm a substitute teacher. Taught elementary school PE today and played a version of dodge ball with the 3rd, 4th and 5th graders. A 5th grader showed up in a 49ers t'shirt, needless to say he was targeted a few times by the teacher.

VHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3u1trmya said:
I'm a substitute teacher. Taught elementary school PE today and played a version of dodge ball with the 3rd, 4th and 5th graders. A 5th grader showed up in a 49ers t'shirt, needless to say he was targeted a few times by the teacher.

LMAO!

Wiseguy

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2r6ejkay said:

Lol i'm an elemantary PE teacher and have been known to participate in this practive from time to time. :twisted: