Game ball goes to Golden Tate

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
My game ball goes to Golden Tate. Wow, he has really turned it around since the 49er game.

And DangeRuss was a man on a mission.

Love how the Offense put that game on their shoulders and picked the defense up.

Go Hawks!

sturg78

Reaction score
Russ gets the game ball for 99% of the game, but Tate's 10 yard "screw you guys I am getting in" TD was a thing of absolute beauty.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'd go with Tate.

Wilson was great, but he missed a wide open Zach Miller twice in the end zone. Then he goes and over throws him again deep down the middle. If he makes that pass, this game never goes to OT. If he finds him in the end zone, this game never goes to OT.

Wilson had a hell of a game, but Tate I think was better, and not just for the last TD catch. Every time that guy gets the ball, it directly correlates to points for us.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Hawks46":2x2eu3rf said:
I'd go with Tate.

Wilson was great, but he missed a wide open Zach Miller twice in the end zone. Then he goes and over throws him again deep down the middle. If he makes that pass, this game never goes to OT. If he finds him in the end zone, this game never goes to OT.

Wilson had a hell of a game, but Tate I think was better, and not just for the last TD catch. Every time that guy gets the ball, it directly correlates to points for us.

What game was he watching? OT was because our lapse in pass D.

Hawks46

Reaction score
What game was I watching ? The one where if Miller catches a TD instead of us kicking a FG, we go up by 7 points instead of 3 at half.

Last time I watched, the Bears got a ludicrous play at the end of the game to kick a 45 yard FG, not a TD. They would've needed a TD at the end, not a FG to tie.

It's almost like saying the refs screwed us on the Edwards catch, or we would've won without OT. There never would've been that call without him missing Miller twice in the end zone before that. Yes, it's nitpicky, and Wilson made up for it, but I gave me game ball to Tate for his catches and YAC, and also his downfield blocking on many plays.

While I'm being picky, Wilson also underthrew Edwards on that bomb. If he would've led him, that was money. But I still love me some Wilson.

Twisted

Reaction score
uh RICE all the way, did he not catch the game winner and take it in?

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Tate is one of the best at making people miss , I've noticed that his rookie year. The dude can flat out ball.

grizbob

Reaction score
Gonna have to defer my game ball until I see the game tomorrow on rewind :229031_victory: :0190l:

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
Wilson for sure. Look at his 4th quarter and overtime stats. It was also nice to see Rice almost hit that 100 yard mark with a TD.

rideaducati

Reaction score
My game ball goes to Lovie Smith. Instead of kicking a field goal and going up two scores, he elects to go for it on 4th down. By NOT making the first down, the momentum swung to the Seahawks. I believe that the Seahawks took it to heart as disrespect in their ability. From that point on, the Bears offense had the ball for 2 minutes in the final 12 minutes of the first half. Russell was money too, leading the Seahawks on scoring drives of 94 and 49 yards, even more if the touchdown wasn't incorrectly reversed. Thank you Lovie for the disrespect you showed the Seahawks by passing up sure points, it woke the team up.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":212oersm said:
I'd go with Tate.

Wasn't Tate that made the last catch, it was seriously great Rice (blow to the head) to win in OT.
Tate made the astonishing catch and run for the TD at the end of regulation time for the Seahawks Offense
But I would have to give it to RW then Tate, then Rice, it took ALL of them to get the job done,,These guys are all taking control, and not worrying about the Defense making game breaking plays.
Our ST's are damn great, so when they ALL get in the groove, these Seahawks will be pretty special.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Golden tate is brilliant! One of my favorite players this year. I'm so glad all the chuckleheads that were calling for him to get the boot don't have anything to do with personnel decisions, cuz them guys is dumb.

HollywoodHawk

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":1v2rrt3h said:
Game ball goes to MATT FLYNN. He correctly called the coin toss :)

:13:

Way to earn that contract Flynn!!! Wish I could get paid millions and millions for calling tosses. And yes, I would have called tails too, because tails never fails!!!