Not to rain on the parade but.....

seabowl

Reaction score
Need we forget that Sherman and Browner will be out for the next 4 weeks. Hard to overcome their loss. Calling Nesby Glasgow and Dave Brown to see their availability.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":v7ymy4ku said:
Will be? Counting dead chickens before they don't hatch?

Based on their excuses I think my assumption is safe they will be out. Cluck cluck.

Hawks46

Reaction score
We'll have to see, and take it game by game. Appeals processes can take some time, and I still find it very fishy that both players tested positive at the same time for the same substance.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
seabowl":1q5jqm75 said:
Seahawk Sailor":1q5jqm75 said:
Will be? Counting dead chickens before they don't hatch?

Based on their excuses I think my assumption is safe they will be out. Cluck cluck.
for one what is the point of bringing this up other then to be an ass and 2 you dont know anything about what their excuses are they have said that what was reported was not what their defense was going to be

Mase

Reaction score
-- Wow, thank God above you were here to remind us of this large anvil hanging above our head. We had forgotten all about it. I was just ready to post that we were Super Bowl bound until I say this.

Thanks

Mase

ps. That was sarcasm

beasthawk

Reaction score
Nothings been said as to when and if they will get suspended so... uh Im not even worried yet...

purpleworld

Reaction score
Three games at home plus, if Denver wins today, a two game lead over our next closest competitor for a wild card....we can survive their loss :)

BillHawks

Reaction score
I'd rather just have them suspended immediately for the next four games and back for the playoffs.

The offense will have to compensate but I think we'll be OK. The defense will hopefully adjust.

Basis4day

Reaction score
BillHawks":fmhh4wg0 said:
I'd rather just have them suspended immediately for the next four games and back for the playoffs.

The offense will have to compensate but I think we'll be OK. The defense will hopefully adjust.

I'd rather we hear the actual truth.

VHawk

Reaction score
I always love the doomsday post directly after an epic victory led by a rookie QB that refused to let the referees take a victory from us.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Damn it!, now I got Speculation all over me, and that shit don't wash off so easy.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Adam Schefter said on ESPN's pregame show that they haven't even scheduled their appeal meetings with Goodell & Co. yet.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Whether or not it does or does not happen nothing we can do about it. Just enjoy the win today.

hawker84

Reaction score
i think we now see that we don't need our defense to win games, our offensive is potent and can put up points... they will obviously be a huge loss, but whoever is in there, needs to step it up and hold it down.....