This is shaping up to be a perfect sunday!!

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Seahawks win over Bears.

49ers lose to the Rams.

Lions lost to the Colts.

Cardinals lose to the Jets.

Vikings lost to the Packers.

Steelers are losing to the Ravens ATM.

And Bucs are losing control of the Denver game!!! 28-13 at the moment.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=321202007

Now if the Cowboys went down as well, I don't see how this week could've gone better for the Hawks.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Doesn't this win also make our tie breaking record better if by chance one of these teams finishes tied with us...

Wow what looked so bleak last week....

I'm still not convinced this is a super bowl team but things could change of course.

BigMeach

Reaction score
You are correct.

We now have the tie breaker over whoever takes 2nd between green bay and chicago. We also have the tie breaker versus Minnesota if they somehow catch up. Also we are very much in contention in our division still.

The only thing that could be better is if we beat the Dolphins last week, but what can you do.

Oh and San Fran has a QB controversy , lol.

rastahawk

Reaction score
I was rooting for Minne until I wondered what their record was. I checked it and immediately starting rooting for the Packers.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Useless Steelers pooped on your plan. Ravens want to be considered contenders? If you can't beat this broken-down bunch in your own building, you're not going anyplace. And on the flip side, is there a franchise that's had more things go its way in a short period of time than Pittsburgh?