The camera man must hate Wilsons designed runs!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Hes so damn good at faking the handoff that the camera man must hate those plays. He looked a little confused on a few of them today! Seriously, they are great play calls that we seemed to use near the end of the game to get a few quick first downs.

Rafi

Reaction score
It looked liked Wilson and Lynch had a little miscommunication on one of those zone read handoff plays they do. I'm actually surprised that doesn't happen more often when such a quick decision needs to be made as to who will be carrying the ball.

sturg78

Reaction score
Rafi":1gzehk9u said:
It looked liked Wilson and Lynch had a little miscommunication on one of those zone read handoff plays they do. I'm actually surprised that doesn't happen more often when such a quick decision needs to be made as to who will be carrying the ball.

Yeah, you'd expect a lot more plays like this:

[youtube]Fn8cWl8qeRk[/youtube]

sutz

Reaction score
So what? Do they each get 3 points/half a TD?

:laugh:

taz291819

Reaction score
As someone that films college football games, I can tell you that it is very hard to see what's going on. Our EVF's (Electronic View Finder) are quite small, around 7-9 inches, nothing compared to a big screen. Hand-offs and fake hand-offs are some of the worst, since we can't see the ball itself. Deep throws are kinda hard also, as we normally take a chance on what receiver is being targeted.

Latest posts