Winning the NFC West still a very real possibility.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think whoever wins the Dec 23rd game in Seattle wins the West.

I believe we'll beat the Cards, Bills and Rams so if we beat SF also then we finish 11-5.

The 49ers have Miami, @New England, @Seattle, and Arizona. If they lose to us, and lose @New England which is a good possibility then they finish 10-5-1.

We have one extra win and are division champs.

Its certainly not a sure thing, but its a definite possibility even with all the things we've been thru.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Yes it is! A very real possibility.

But you know what? Even if we don't win the division, and have to go on the road to win a game or two, I feel fine with our chances. Yea, we supposedly "suck" on the road. But we've been in every single road game. We've been in a position to win every one of them. And these boys step up when it really counts. Don't bet against them in the playoffs.

grizbob

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1lel4jzw said:

But you know what? Even if we don't win the division, and have to go on the road to win a game or two, I feel fine with our chances. Yea, we supposedly "suck" on the road. But we've been in every single road game. We've been in a position to win every one of them. And these boys step up when it really counts. Don't bet against them in the playoffs.

X ... :th2thumbs:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
The Rams have proven themselves to be a tough team.....I'm not 'counting' on that as a win. I think we can and should win, but whew.......

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Altought the Fins are a 10-point underdog next week, I have a feeling that they will defeat the Niners.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3vzlnsdr said:

Depends on the officiating crew.

We just can't lay an egg now. This team is such an emotional ride. We have lost games we ABSOLUTELY should have won, we need to truly concentrate on just beating a team next week that already beat us once. This sense of invincibility at home, quite frankly, scares the hell out of me.

Today was a statement game. Proved we CAN beat anyone.

I think the niners tear the Dolphins up, don't see them losing two in a row (yet). But yeah, IF we win the next two and the niners drop one to NE, you bastards better bring it against the niners, because that will be a hell of game. I wont eat or sleep that entire weekend.

Rainger

Reaction score
we can only hope. Me, yes i want this. but usually when I want the Hawks to do something. I am sure i am their jinx. So if I go against them then they will do it. LOL

rideaducati

Reaction score
rainger":1c01f7p3 said:
we can only hope. Me, yes i want this. but usually when I want the Hawks to do something. I am sure i am their jinx. So if I go against them then they will do it. LOL

Speaking of jinxes, my fantasy football team has lost all but twice this year because the bench players ALWAYS score more than the starters. I was already eliminated from the playoffs, so I went and picked up Kaepernick and started him and sat Sidney Rice on the bench. Kaep sucked and Rice tore it up. I'm gonna pick up as many niners as I can this week and start them all for the rest of the year because my starters NEVER do well.