Sidney Rice may not play Sunday...foot in a boot

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Sidney per multiple tweets. In a boot, won't practice today, MRI clean and won't prevent him from playing Sunday, but very sore etc...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Definitely Rice. Tate is fine.

I had posted this, but deleted it when saw this thread....

According to Pete's press conference, they didn't find out until after the weekend game, that Rice has a bruised foot. Today he's in a boot. Pete said the Xrays all seemed fine, so no serious or long term problem, but as of today they have no idea if he'll be able to go this week.

Something to keep an eye on this week. Rice and Tate are two guys I think we really need to continue our offensive success

OP
OP
Fox0r

Fox0r

Reaction score
Yeah, I updated the thread title. I heard the details on the presser, but missed the name.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RynoHawk":2bkj1ps9 said:
It was Rice but he will play...

Pete said he couldn't say whether or not he'd play this week, only that they didn't see signs of anything serious in tests. I'd guess he will play, but he's wearing a boot today, and until that comes off there is no guarantee

mikeak

Reaction score
Fox0r":3m0dnlal said:
Yeah, I updated the thread title. I heard the details on the presser, but missed the name.

No problem first to print is all that matters :D

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Is it because of those wacky new shoes he was wearing in the Real Rob Report?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Rice has been one of the most important pieces of our Offense this year. Losing him would be a HUGE blow.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
It's pretty common place for athletes to wear these 'boots' for minor injuries these days. Think they pump hot and cold water around it or something. Not too familiar with them but I know a lot of the footballers over here wear them and still play at the weekend with no issues.