Fans threw food on Bowmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoc30

Reaction score
I've been hearing this story.. But my question is is there any proof that actually happened? The first person mentioning it was some 49er reporter tweeting it saying he saw it and then everybody starts believing it.. I say that's crap. Why would I believe what a 49er reporter say without any actual video or a pic!

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
need some proof if it happened hat terrible dude jus wrecked his knee making a huge play (that he got robbed of) cant be proud of ourselves for that but theres always a bad apple

akscoundrel

Reaction score
seadoc30":1qfa7toi said:
I've been hearing this story.. But my question is is there any proof that actually happened? The first person mentioning it was some 49er reporter tweeting it saying he saw it and then everybody starts believing it.. I say that's crap. Why would I believe what a 49er reporter say without any actual video or a pic!

This is all I'm aware about;

popcorn.gif

MagHawk

Reaction score
I saw a picture, not sure where, but it was true. Looks like it was popcorn - but completely uncalled for.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I saw video last night on Mike and Mike that showed fans threw some popcorn on him right when he was headed for the tunnell. Pretty sickening, but like I say. Every fan base has some fans that the entire fan base doesn't want to be associated with. Nothing more than some drunk, stupid, Seahawk fans. Obviously they are outliers.

Emerald12

Reaction score
lsheldon":1ug9f65d said:
Only thing I've seen is this clip: http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/navorro-b ... off-field/

Doesn't show food being thrown, shows some popcorn falling out of the stands. Could just have easily spilled when a fan leaned over to look.

That seems like it was deliberately thrown honestly, the way it seems to fly all over him. If he had just leaned over, it would have fallen straight down and probably would barely even be in the picture, let alone on Bowmen.

Classless by the few people that did it, but anyone that judges our entire fanbase by the actions of at most 5 people are fools.

HawkGA

Reaction score
So one person throws or (accidentally) spills popcorn and *Seattle fans* are told to stay classy? Uh-huh.

rjas77

Reaction score
I wouldn't have thrown anything either, but popcorn thrown on a person wearing the other teams jersy? Ok...make a huge deal out of it...*rolls eyes*

It's nothing in comparison to getting knifed at Candlestick for doing the same.

Kakaww

Reaction score
HawkGA":3g9yfc0k said:
So one person throws or (accidentally) spills popcorn and *Seattle fans* are told to stay classy? Uh-huh.

From what I've read it was one person who purposefully did it. Can't remember where I read it, but it was from somebody who saw a guy dump the popcorn.

So yes, all Hawks fan across the world are all about throwing food on injured players now. Apparently.

CANHawk

Reaction score
lsheldon":2arjoee4 said:
Only thing I've seen is this clip: http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/navorro-b ... off-field/

Doesn't show food being thrown, shows some popcorn falling out of the stands. Could just have easily spilled when a fan leaned over to look.

Yeah, I'm kinda with you on this one. If it was a half eaten burger being beaned off the side of his helmet of a full beer poured on his head then it'd understand the uproar, but that was the equivalent of a handful of popcorn fluttering gently down from the sky. I doubt there was much in the way of intent there. I've had more popcorn spilled on my head by people behind me trying to get to their seat...

OP
OP
S

seadoc30

Reaction score
Wow, that's it? I sounded like he was hit by hotdogs and nachos and beer by all the fans. Ok some idiot teenager might have been drunk and high and decided to throw some popcorn thinking it might be funny.

I guess We do need guys like Sherman who will smack back and defend us!

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
HawkGA":2wz8vsm7 said:

Niner fan sitting next to me was all up in everybody's grill yelling obscenities when they had the lead. At the end of the game when we were giving it right back to him he kept yelling "Be Humble, Be Humble." He then pulled a white sweatshirt and Seahawks cap out of his back and put them on over his Niner gear so that he wouldn't get yelled at walking out of the stadium. Stay classy my butt.

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
akscoundrel":3nrq03vg said:
seadoc30":3nrq03vg said:

This is all I'm aware about;

popcorn.gif

I can't believe an upset 49ers fan threw popcorn at our own Seattle field staff... as we politely helped they injured player off the field. This is just disgraceful. ;)

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He didn't even notice the half dozen pop corn kernals that floated down around him.
Bowman did get robbed of his fumble recovery. You can feel bad about that if you want to.
He was injured by his own player who was attempting to seperate Kearse's head from his shoulders and missed. The injury is on Bowman's teamate and no one else.

Vb9er

Reaction score
Every fan base has idiots. I recall our fans doing the wave earlier this year when another player was injured. Something we have to live with. These guys give up everything to play these games. No player deserves to be disrespected.

McGruff

Reaction score
Sad watching the gif above how Bowman just kinda looks up dejectedly.

Dumb, stupid, drunk fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.