BlueThunder":2kca0qi6 said:
Week 1: Seattle Dragons 0-0-0 @ DC Defenders 0-0-0

Saturday, February 8th
11 AM PST
Audi Field, Washington D.C.
TV: ABC
Radio: 710 ESPN AM

GO DRAGONS!!!

If the opposing teams ever have forums worth a $h!t, yeah, I'll do those too... :lol: In the meantime, here's a random Seattle Times post worth a read.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/the ... ns-opener/

Wow! IT's televised? I'm shocked. Maybe there's hope after all. Game tomorrow starts same time as my KU basketball game. But doubt they show it in my area anyway. When you can get espn to buy in I bet then it builds a decent fan base.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
BlueThunder":2kca0qi6 said:

Saturday, February 8th
11 AM PST

GO DRAGONS!!!

If the opposing teams ever have forums worth a $h!t, yeah, I'll do those too... :lol: In the meantime, here's a random Seattle Times post worth a read.

Wow! IT's televised? I'm shocked. Maybe there's hope after all. Game tomorrow starts same time as my KU basketball game. But doubt they show it in my area anyway. When you can get espn to buy in I bet then it builds a decent fan base.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Appyhawk":371fzk6q said:
BlueThunder":371fzk6q said:

Saturday, February 8th
11 AM PST

GO DRAGONS!!!

They’re all televised.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Appyhawk":371fzk6q said:
BlueThunder":371fzk6q said:

Saturday, February 8th
11 AM PST

GO DRAGONS!!!

They’re all televised.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will be going to the home opener. 24 bucks for good seats? Hell yes! Seattle ties are obvious. Why not support a Seattle football team with clear ties to the NFL? Go Dragons! What's not to like pro-level football in late Winter, Early Spring?? Fills the void, man!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will be going to the home opener. 24 bucks for good seats? Hell yes! Seattle ties are obvious. Why not support a Seattle football team with clear ties to the NFL? Go Dragons! What's not to like pro-level football in late Winter, Early Spring?? Fills the void, man!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Appyhawk":16zh26vt said:
If you're outside the Seattle or DC areas, the game will be available on ESPN3 and ESPN+.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Appyhawk":16zh26vt said:
If you're outside the Seattle or DC areas, the game will be available on ESPN3 and ESPN+.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing BJ Daniels again. This game should, at times on offense, look a bit like Russ and the Seahawks. Hopefully, anyways. LOL I always thought he looked like a budget version of Russ...

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing BJ Daniels again. This game should, at times on offense, look a bit like Russ and the Seahawks. Hopefully, anyways. LOL I always thought he looked like a budget version of Russ...