May become Seattle Sports Forum

QuahHawk

Reaction score
With the Dragons having their first game today I though this may be an opportunity to get some good conversation about their team going on here. Although I don't think there will be enough commentary long term to keep this alive. This will likely turn into Seattle Sports Forum.

All this Mariners, Sounders, SeaWolf, Dragons, Hockey Team to be named, Storm, Reign, Stars (Tacoma).

kidhawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1c88iv7u said:
With the Dragons having their first game today I though this may be an opportunity to get some good conversation about their team going on here. Although I don't think there will be enough commentary long term to keep this alive. This will likely turn into Seattle Sports Forum.

All this Mariners, Sounders, SeaWolf, Dragons, Hockey Team to be named, Storm, Reign, Stars (Tacoma).

I think this is an excellent idea and one that is probably long overdue. Having a forum for just Seattle sports teams (not named Seahawks) is something I think would thrive on this site. And this is coming from someone who is not a "Seattle Sports fan". Not being from there, I have no allegiance to the city's other sports teams, but there are so many who are, that it makes a ton of sense to have a place for that here.