Logo and Uniforms

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I like their look! White look a bit like University of Miami Hurricanes, and Blue like the Auburn Tigers

Attachments

• 920x920.jpg
    920x920.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,404
  • 5809557_0.png
    5809557_0.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,404
  • ek6qijsxkaa9dce.jpg
    ek6qijsxkaa9dce.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,404
  • ek6qijrwsay2wef.jpg
    ek6qijrwsay2wef.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,404

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I like them! I like that they didn't go for the easy blue and green look and feel. Definitely made it their own. Not a huge fan of the Florida college teams look and feel but again, I can appreciate that they didn't fall for the obvious home town colors. Like the logo...Sharp. My wife even mentioned how they look like a Florida college team but I can get past that.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Seeing the away uniforms made me think Dolphins, and the home unis look Bronco-like. Bumping up against someone else's look (even nfl only) is almost impossible unless your primary colors are bright yellow, pink and magenta shades.

Personally, I wish they'd stuck with the eye-easing blue and green.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1ltmle00 said:
Seeing the away uniforms made me think Dolphins, and the home unis look Bronco-like. Bumping up against someone else's look (even nfl only) is almost impossible unless your primary colors are bright yellow, pink and magenta shades.

Personally, I wish they'd stuck with the eye-easing blue and green.

I don't think any look that close to an NFL team's look

Wildcats = Bucaneers
Vipers = No Pro (Oregon Ducks)
Dragons = Broncos
Defenders = Cheifs
Guardians = Raiders
Battlehawks = Giants
Roughnecks = Texans/Patriots
Renegades = Panthers/Titans

I like the Roughnecks and Dragons the best

Attachments

• XFL_uniforms_rankings_DL_xfl_3.jpg
    XFL_uniforms_rankings_DL_xfl_3.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,222
OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
XFL Chalk Talk are fans of our uniforms.
[youtube]Tx7IJjl438I[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I like the home jerseys, the road are just OK. Don’t like the white helmets.
Glad they didn’t go solely with the normal Seattle blue-green, or blue-teal color schemes.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I wish the teams each had unique number fonts. I suppose it wouldn't bother me if they just used a classic block font, but the fact that it's a new font on all the jerseys makes them look like they were all designed by the same marketer.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":1vnwdq1b said:
I wish the teams each had unique number fonts. I suppose it wouldn't bother me if they just used a classic block font, but the fact that it's a new font on all the jerseys makes them look like they were all designed by the same marketer.
Agree with the unique number fonts comment. Not a fan of block numbers font though.
Got tired of the block numbers font when I played HS football back in the dinosaur days.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":1ekx6k4m said:

THey all do have different fonts, they just are not that difference. I think the Wildcats, Dragons, Vipers, and Renegades all how a more modern aggressive font.

schkoot

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2z6wt82g said:
Glad they didn’t go solely with the normal Seattle blue-green, or blue-teal color schemes.

I don't know if I see it as blue + green = Seattle sports. Perhaps I am the only one to have noticed this, but back in the day the three major sports franchises in Seattle were sort of a triangle diagram of the same color pattern.

The SuperSonics (first) were green and yellow, The Seahawks were blue and green, and then the Mariners closed the triangle with blue and yellow.

That's all long gone now, but it would have been cool to maybe see some of the other colors thrown in. LIke blue/green/yellow mix to tie in to the historic color palate.

Just my $0.02.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
schkoot":sc05u2h5 said:
Sports Hernia":sc05u2h5 said:

I don't know if I see it as blue + green = Seattle sports. Perhaps I am the only one to have noticed this, but back in the day the three major sports franchises in Seattle were sort of a triangle diagram of the same color pattern.

The SuperSonics (first) were green and yellow, The Seahawks were blue and green, and then the Mariners closed the triangle with blue and yellow.

That's all long gone now, but it would have been cool to maybe see some of the other colors thrown in. LIke blue/green/yellow mix to tie in to the historic color palate.

Just my $0.02.
A little off topic but the Sonics uniform I liked the best were the ones with the “comic book font” and “scarlet/maroon” was used as a secondary color.