Incredibly Excited!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The past two weeks I have eaten my own words where I thought the XFL would be a bust - again. However, I am glad to be proven wrong thus far. The product is solid. The crowds will continue to expand and show up. Of course, no surprise Seattle leads the league in attendance and rabid fans. LOVE the Seahawk ties from Zorn to Largent, hell even Winston Moss being a coach for another XFL team...But most importantly the product looks like the real deal.

Thinking I might go to the next game. Looks like a blast! For the love of football!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":g08xm5dr said:
The past two weeks I have eaten my own words where I thought the XFL would be a bust - again. However, I am glad to be proven wrong thus far. The product is solid. The crowds will continue to expand and show up. Of course, no surprise Seattle leads the league in attendance and rabid fans. LOVE the Seahawk ties from Zorn to Largent, hell even Winston Moss being a coach for another XFL team...But most importantly the product looks like the real deal.

Thinking I might go to the next game. Looks like a blast! For the love of football!
They are also showing it’s possible to have decent to good officiating. I love the transparency via live audio and video communication between the on field official and the booth review official.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
There were moments in the first half where fans were frustrated due to the lack of offense. 2nd half we got what we wanted. I think this is pretty good football.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2zpe1raa said:
There were moments in the first half where fans were frustrated due to the lack of offense. 2nd half we got what we wanted. I think this is pretty good football.

At least we're used to that sort of thing! :mrgreen:

Ruminator

Reaction score
I am finding XFL games to be surprisingly enjoyable to watch -- even more so than many recent NFL games -- the occasional rough moments notwithstanding. Hats off to everyone responsible for its conception, rules, and production. Well done.