Who's caught your eye as potential 2020 Seahawks?

DJrmb

Reaction score
The last couple weeks have been fun having some football to watch on the weekends! I haven't caught every game but the ones I have I've been entertained throughout the whole game. While watching that Dragon's defense I started seeing a guy I remembered wanting the Seahawks to draft, pop a little in Jeremy Clark. I'd love them to bring him in this offseason to compete at CB. He looks solid so far, and he's still young at only 25.

Who's flashed for you guys? Even if not a fit for the Seahawks, is there guys you see definitely making it on an NFL roster so far?

Seafan

Reaction score
I can't wait to see SJ Green play. He looks like a WR that Russ could use.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
#34 Jeremey Clark CB 6’3 203
#57 Marcel Frazier DE 6’5 256
#76 Michael Dunn OT 6’5 300

stang233

Reaction score
100 percent Jeremy Clark. Great size and open field tackling. Anyone know his arm length?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Donald Parnham 6'8" 3 games 14 receptions 217 yards 3tds - Pretty sweet stats for a TE.

Has been targeted a lot (24 targets) but with Landry Jones chucking him the ball its hard to gauge drops.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I liked what I saw from J Ferguson when he was in camp. He tore it up for us in pre-season play. It surprised me when they let him go. I thought I read he was going to play for Seattle XFL, but lost track until I saw in a post on this board that he is playing in Dallas.
He's a guy I'd like to see get another shot.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Appyhawk":3dfw4nn9 said:
I liked what I saw from J Ferguson when he was in camp. He tore it up for us in pre-season play. It surprised me when they let him go. I thought I read he was going to play for Seattle XFL, but lost track until I saw in a post on this board that he is playing in Dallas.
He's a guy I'd like to see get another shot.

He didn't pop when I watched him this week. If he can't pop in the XFL he may need more seasoning.