Have you already stopped watching XFL?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Seems pretty quiet about it and seems to have toned down. I missed one game but continue to watch unless I have something better to do. Yesterdays game I think was the best game of the year even in a losing effort. It's the halfway point of the season...have you stopped watching?

sutz

Reaction score
Never really got into it, myself. There is such a thing as too much football. :229031_shrug:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
No, I still watch. If Silvers was still starting I might have stopped.
At least BJD keeps the games entertaining and that’s what I want the most out of the XFL product.
Wins are just the icing on the cake.

Though the “in game interviews” are annoying AF and need to go.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":dcx9dixl said:
No, I still watch. If Silvers was still starting I might have stopped.
At least BJD keeps the games entertaining and that’s what I want the most out of the XFL product.
Wins are just the icing on the cake.

Though the “in game interviews” are annoying AF and need to go.
I stopped..In game interviews,piss poor execution(less quality of players)
and last watching/listening to Jim Zorn try to coach :pukeface:

DJrmb

Reaction score
To each their own, but I still enjoy watching, and not just Seattle games. It's starting to get fun seeing guys separate from the pack. There are clearly some guys that are much more talented than their peers and it'll be fun to see where in the NFL they end up. I hope Donald Parham the TE from Dallas gets snagged by the Seahawks somehow!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Winning is EVERYthing. If we were 4-1, obviously this forum would be a lot more busy. Remember, the Seahawks are not immune to this. Think Ken Behring, blackouts, half-full stadium and, uuuugh.... Tom Flores. *shudder*. And all the other BS in that decade that made me more of a fan of the M's than the Seahawks. Something I thought would NEVER happen. Hopefully with BJ, and against teams that are NOT undefeated, we can turn it around and bump interest. I hope so, because I really want this to be the first pro league that sticks in the spring. NFL could use a farm system with the spreading out of talent over 32 teams.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Gov. Inslee is reportedly putting a mandatory ban on gatherings over 250 in the Seattle area starting tomorrow.

Even though they suck (their fault) it's not gonna be their fault if they have to play in an empty Clink. And I know that has to hurt the vendors who work there.

I plan to watch the next game to show support.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
I really like the rule-set but am not really entertained by Zorn's coaching style. Being as I am not really emotionally invested in being a fan of the Dragons yet I find it very easy to turn off games when Zorn's bumbling lack of creativity and refusal to mix things up get too irritating.