clowney tracker

groundchucklives

Reaction score
2 games....4 tackles....0 sacks.....we seem to be doing just fine without him

Mod edit: not needed

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Anyone who uses the term “fan boys” and caps lock while also making a lame attempt to disparage a man who gave all he could to the Hawks last year should just log off the internet.

Threedee

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":2nbyqhnq said:
Anyone who uses the term “fan boys” and caps lock while also making a lame attempt to disparage a man who gave all he could to the Hawks last year should just log off the internet.

I agree. That Santa Clara game alone was worth having him on the line.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
groundchucklives":o0fa17hk said:
2 games....4 tackles....0 sacks.....we seem to be doing just fine without him

Mod edit: not needed

This is the only reason you joined this forum, isn't it?

Weird.

94Smith

Reaction score
I read on twitter that he had 12 pressures?

sdog1981

Reaction score
Would you rather have Cloweny and draft picks or Frank Clark, Jacob Martin.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Still think John should try to bring Martin back with Houston struggling.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":kgd1s9qn said:
Still think John should try to bring Martin back with Houston struggling.

I would love that too.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sdog1981":2qknuikh said:

Where are you getting the 20M to pay Clark and Martin?

You're also not taking into account the picks we got for Frank, of which Schneider used to trade back into the 2nd round to get DK Metcalf.

So if we're voting, I still choose what happened, because it got us DK, one of the most electric WR's drafted by the Hawks, maybe ever.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3q7hw16i said:
sdog1981":3q7hw16i said:

You're also not taking into account the picks we got for Frank, of which Schneider used to trade back into the 2nd round to get DK Metcalf.

So if we're voting, I still choose what happened, because it got us DK, one of the most electric WR's drafted by the Hawks, maybe ever.

Clark will not get paid over 20 million until 2021 and if we have learned anything over the years teams can shift money to create cap space. The Hawks did have the draft picks to get Jamal Adams.

DK is a draft what if, the team got lucky that he feel and got lucky they could do a deal to pick him. I am glad we got him but they still could have gotten him with or without the extra picks.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sdog1981":ebauysi1 said:
Sgt. Largent":ebauysi1 said:
sdog1981":ebauysi1 said:

Clark will not get paid over 20 million until 2021 and if we have learned anything over the years teams can shift money to create cap space. The Hawks did have the draft picks to get Jamal Adams.

DK is a draft what if, the team got lucky that he feel and got lucky they could do a deal to pick him. I am glad we got him but they still could have gotten him with or without the extra picks.

So I ask again, where are you getting the 19.3M to pay Clark this year, and you won't be able to cut him until 2022 because his dead cap hit is still over 30M until then.

My point is you can't just say we should have kept <insert player> and not traded for <insert player> without the cap ramifications........AND what we got for trading those players.

So if you did want to keep Clark, again tell me who we were cutting to afford his 20M per year average salary for the next 3-4 years.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3s8ofabw said:
sdog1981":3s8ofabw said:
Sgt. Largent":3s8ofabw said:
sdog1981":3s8ofabw said:

So I ask again, where are you getting the 19.3M to pay Clark this year, and you won't be able to cut him until 2022 because his dead cap hit is still over 30M until then.

My point is you can't just say we should have kept <insert player> and not traded for <insert player> without the cap ramifications........AND what we got for trading those players.

So if you did want to keep Clark, again tell me who we were cutting to afford his 20M per year average salary for the next 3-4 years.
KC will have to deal with this question real soon..
If we was paying Frank can you imagine how many holes we
would have..I don't even want to know as injuries do it enough.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
From Florio

The NFL hit Titans defensive end Jadeveon Clowney hard for two hits in last week’s game.

Clowney was fined a total of $35,000 for separate incidents of unnecessary roughness, $15,000 for one and $20,000 for the other, according to Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press.

One of Clowney’s hits was costly on the field as well, as an illegal blindside block on Vikings receiver Justin Jefferson nullified a Titans touchdown on an interception return.