Quinn new DC for Mericas Team

JPatera76

Reaction score
Damn.. definitely wish he would come back here, but Pete values KNJ more than quinn.. after all KNJ did play for Schotty and Pete back In the day with SF.. ..how cute them and their little buddy circle jerk.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
As much as I hate the Cowboys, they will be contenders if DQ can transform that defense into something even slightly above average.

getnasty

Reaction score
If Norton were to go i'd be higher on Bradley then Quinn. Quinn always get more love here but he benifitted from the Bennett and Avril signings, a much more efficent offense and one more year under a young defense.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
My guess is he'll be the next HC in a year or two when they run Mccarthy out of town

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Good move for them, and I hate *allas.

While I like Quinn he is still a bit overrated. He inherited the LOB. The Cowboys don’t have even close to the amount of talent the LOB had. Still he’s much better than Nolan.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
getnasty":tkx5gpqn said:
If Norton were to go i'd be higher on Bradley then Quinn. Quinn always get more love here but he benifitted from the Bennett and Avril signings, a much more efficent offense and one more year under a young defense.
Disagree. Bradley while a nice guy and good coach makes KNJ look like a decent playcaller, and he’s not.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
safe_image.php

Threedee

Reaction score
The Confederacy's team will likely have to wait until McCarthy's atrocious play calling is no longer a thing.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Threedee":afdf1bd7 said:
The Confederacy's team will likely have to wait until McCarthy's atrocious play calling is no longer a thing.

I think you need a history lesson.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1dqc0bwt said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/FieldGulls/status/1349072446884757504[/tweet]
His softzone/prevent will grow old for raider fans quickly. Good coach, good guy, but he can’t scheme or playcall his way out of a wet paper bag though.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
With Quinn now in Dallas anyone think there's a shot Earl Thomas gets a shot there now next year?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
JPatera76":3jxwdd4k said:
Damn.. definitely wish he would come back here, but Pete values KNJ more than quinn.. after all KNJ did play for Schotty and Pete back In the day with SF.. ..how cute them and their little buddy circle jerk.

Your recent post history seems to imply that you want the coaching staff to hate each other and operate independently of one another. Do you hate team chemistry or something?