NFL bans non-player staff from interacting unless vaccinated

HawkinNY

Reaction score
chris98251":1ggpeyd6 said:
cymatica":1ggpeyd6 said:
This is getting ridiculous. Right now it's just inconvenience, soon it will be mandatory to work. No one should agree to this, especially when the vaccines were rushed and the J&J shot was just suspended after several cases of blood clots. There's a reason why these companies have zero liability

Again the JJ vaccine is being linked to 7 cases, it's not like it's 1 in every 10 people, they are saying 1 in maybe a million or so. The issue is it shows up 5 to 13 days after the shot, also so far it has just been happening in women.
Well then I guess I’m fine with it. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkinNY

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":1tdog7g5 said:
My job has offered employees $125 and a day off with pay if they show their vaccination card. I'm still not going to get it. I figured that's just the first step to try and get people to comply with getting the vaccine who haven't gotten it yet. Who knows what they'll do next with the people who still aren't vaccinated.
It’s just the beginning. But I’m done trying to fight it anymore. Let’s put chips under our skin and be followed 100% or the time by our government. Let’s also give up every single right we have left. I don’t care. People are to stupid to see what’s going on so why should I or anyone bother. It’s always a conspiracy theory until it’s true right? To many people do whatever they are told. Should be fun watching how far they will go.

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkinNY":29r7x7cb said:
SeahawkFrost":29r7x7cb said:
My job has offered employees $125 and a day off with pay if they show their vaccination card. I'm still not going to get it. I figured that's just the first step to try and get people to comply with getting the vaccine who haven't gotten it yet. Who knows what they'll do next with the people who still aren't vaccinated.
It’s just the beginning. But I’m done trying to fight it anymore. Let’s put chips under our skin and be followed 100% or the time by our government. Let’s also give up every single right we have left. I don’t care. People are to stupid to see what’s going on so why should I or anyone bother. It’s always a conspiracy theory until it’s true right? To many people do whatever they are told. Should be fun watching how far they will go.

Don't need chips, they have Cell Phones, your on a computer and GPS in cars you have cards with chips in them that track everything you purchase and where.

cymatica

Reaction score
chris98251":3i6zt60s said:
cymatica":3i6zt60s said:
chris98251":3i6zt60s said:
cymatica":3i6zt60s said:
Even if that was the only issue, these vaccines were most certainly rushed, and we have zero knowledge of how they will affect us long term with zero liability for these companies. It's extremely ignorant and dangerous to push this on people

True, we can grow a longer pen15, a third Eye, get younger, we don't know. But what we do know is without a vaccine many will die because ass wipes won't wear a mask, won't sanitize, and don't care if they spread it if they don't have symptoms.

I think it's sad that when people bring up legitimate concerns, the mob of uninformed like to post strawman arguments that only serve the purpose to ridicule those who are concerned. It's also sad that people still lecture about masks when they do not protect against covid, according to actual science and real data.

Go ahead though, mock away if it makes you feel like a hero

Not straw man, I bet you think the vaccine has a microchip and will tell Bill Gates all your life's info and have not got it yet.

They vetted it, yes rushed but what close to 3 million dead that we know about in the world?

So those 7 had a reaction, you would rather the Virus run rampant and do a mass kill off plague like while they take 5 to ten years to do the slow approach I guess, so lets see maybe 100 million or maybe a billion or more dead because it was created to fast for you.

The masks to help they have done experiments, you have to wear it correctly not just over your mouth, and not with side vents because it restricts air flow.

Maybe they should have just sent out memos to those interested, let all the stupid idiots die and create jobs burning the bodies.

Thanks for proving my point. I bring up the fact that it was rushed and companies have zero liability, then you feel the need to ridicule and imply I believe in absurd things that I never mentioned. That's a cult mentality

cymatica

Reaction score
Marvin49":1cwid64o said:
Oi.

I don’t want to insult anyone and I won’t name call, but it is frustrating as hell to read post from people calling everyone else ignorant and “not knowing the facts” about the vaccine when they don’t either. It was rushed? No $h!t. That’s what you do when people are dying. You don’t hold back for 6 months while people die.

We don’t know the long term? Even if that’s true, which is no different than any other vaccine, then IMO its selfish as all hell to let everyone else take that chance to reach herd immunity and sit back in the cheap seats criticizing.

This isn’t a matter of simply having a different opinion. People choosing not to get vaccinated has a material effect on everyone else. The more people sit in the sidelines, the longer this lasts. I just had my brother in law lose both his father and sister to Covid on the same day. Spare me the difference of opinion. This is all hands on deck.

Be a part of the solution or shut the F up.

Me? I got my first Pfizer shot at Levi’s Stadium yesterday. I’d rather contribute to the solution.

I never called everyone ignorant. I said it's ignorant to push a vaccine that was not properly tested, was rushed, and the companies are free from liability. Legitimate concerns met with hostility and ridicule. This is very different than other vaccines in it's makeup, and comparing it to others or implying someone is an anti vaxxer(I just had my tetnis shot btw) is about as ignorant as one can get

chris98251

Reaction score
cymatica":2jy0cvek said:
chris98251":2jy0cvek said:
cymatica":2jy0cvek said:
chris98251":2jy0cvek said:
True, we can grow a longer pen15, a third Eye, get younger, we don't know. But what we do know is without a vaccine many will die because ass wipes won't wear a mask, won't sanitize, and don't care if they spread it if they don't have symptoms.

I think it's sad that when people bring up legitimate concerns, the mob of uninformed like to post strawman arguments that only serve the purpose to ridicule those who are concerned. It's also sad that people still lecture about masks when they do not protect against covid, according to actual science and real data.

Not straw man, I bet you think the vaccine has a microchip and will tell Bill Gates all your life's info and have not got it yet.

They vetted it, yes rushed but what close to 3 million dead that we know about in the world?

So those 7 had a reaction, you would rather the Virus run rampant and do a mass kill off plague like while they take 5 to ten years to do the slow approach I guess, so lets see maybe 100 million or maybe a billion or more dead because it was created to fast for you.

The masks to help they have done experiments, you have to wear it correctly not just over your mouth, and not with side vents because it restricts air flow.

Maybe they should have just sent out memos to those interested, let all the stupid idiots die and create jobs burning the bodies.

Thanks for proving my point. I bring up the fact that it was rushed and companies have zero liability, then you feel the need to ridicule and imply I believe in absurd things that I never mentioned. That's a cult mentality

No you implied, you would rather more then the 3 million already dead die with absolutely nothing to use, most vaccines take decades to develop. So with a Vaccine we have currently 3 million dead, one could only guess across the world the multiple millions that would have died if they waited 5 or 10 years for you and others of that mind set to feel that we have absolutely discovered every side effect, dosage levels and boosters sequence, not to mention the mutations that would have occurred that we may never have caught up with.

The best minds in the world are working on it, they said it was safe to use based on what they have vetted, they also said there may be outliers. Saving Millions versus having a guarantee, you can have a reaction to the Flu Vaccine or Penicillin also, maybe we should shit can those also.

Marvin49

Reaction score
cymatica":3fl0fqhi said:
Marvin49":3fl0fqhi said:
Oi.

I don’t want to insult anyone and I won’t name call, but it is frustrating as hell to read post from people calling everyone else ignorant and “not knowing the facts” about the vaccine when they don’t either. It was rushed? No $h!t. That’s what you do when people are dying. You don’t hold back for 6 months while people die.

We don’t know the long term? Even if that’s true, which is no different than any other vaccine, then IMO its selfish as all hell to let everyone else take that chance to reach herd immunity and sit back in the cheap seats criticizing.

This isn’t a matter of simply having a different opinion. People choosing not to get vaccinated has a material effect on everyone else. The more people sit in the sidelines, the longer this lasts. I just had my brother in law lose both his father and sister to Covid on the same day. Spare me the difference of opinion. This is all hands on deck.

Be a part of the solution or shut the F up.

Me? I got my first Pfizer shot at Levi’s Stadium yesterday. I’d rather contribute to the solution.

I never called everyone ignorant. I said it's ignorant to push a vaccine that was not properly tested, was rushed, and the companies are free from liability. Legitimate concerns met with hostility and ridicule. This is very different than other vaccines in it's makeup, and comparing it to others or implying someone is an anti vaxxer(I just had my tetnis shot btw) is about as ignorant as one can get

...so then we should have NOT rushed it and just let people die at an increasingly higher rate?

I didn't say there weren't legit concerns. I even admitted that it was rushed.

My issue is that you offer no other solution. You are simply attacking the vaccine with zero data that supports your argument. So...what would you have people do? Simply not take the vaccine and let the situation spiral further out of control? No. Lets be real. You likely WANT people to take it so that we can reach Herd Immunity and you won't have to.

I also never called you an anti-vaxxer. I said I find it irritating that people sit back in the cheap seats criticizing while others take all the risk in order for us all to reach Herd Immunity.

cymatica

Reaction score
chris98251":xaxklgx9 said:
cymatica":xaxklgx9 said:
chris98251":xaxklgx9 said:
cymatica":xaxklgx9 said:

No you implied, you would rather more then the 3 million already dead die with absolutely nothing to use, most vaccines take decades to develop. So with a Vaccine we have currently 3 million dead, one could only guess across the world the multiple millions that would have died if they waited 5 or 10 years for you and others of that mind set to feel that we have absolutely discovered every side effect, dosage levels and boosters sequence, not to mention the mutations that would have occurred that we may never have caught up with.

The best minds in the world are working on it, they said it was safe to use based on what they have vetted, they also said there may be outliers. Saving Millions versus having a guarantee, you can have a reaction to the Flu Vaccine or Penicillin also, maybe we should $h!t can those also.

Where do you get 3 million? That's an imaginary figure used to induce fear. The non lockdown states should have much higher infection rates than lockdown states if we are to believe the "experts" and their models. You are basing everything on your trust in these models and perfectly happy with the risk involved on the other end.

And no, not all the best minds think its safe and many reputable medical professionals have come out against this, they just get banned from social media and get no air time on corporate media(who big pharma sponsors).

If you actually look at the covid numbers yourself, instead of blindly trusting your experts, then it's pretty easy to see the "solutions" we have been offered are much more dangerous than taking your chances with this virus.

You get a shot, that's fine, your body your choice. What's not ok is using it as a carrot for me to have a job and live my life. This isn't the plague and it's horribly obvious it's being used as a political power grab

chris98251

Reaction score
cymatica":3ki8lbxn said:
chris98251":3ki8lbxn said:
cymatica":3ki8lbxn said:
chris98251":3ki8lbxn said:

The best minds in the world are working on it, they said it was safe to use based on what they have vetted, they also said there may be outliers. Saving Millions versus having a guarantee, you can have a reaction to the Flu Vaccine or Penicillin also, maybe we should $h!t can those also.

Where do you get 3 million? That's an imaginary figure used to induce fear. The non lockdown states should have much higher infection rates than lockdown states if we are to believe the "experts" and their models. You are basing everything on your trust in these models and perfectly happy with the risk involved on the other end.

And no, not all the best minds think its safe and many reputable medical professionals have come out against this, they just get banned from social media and get no air time on corporate media(who big pharma sponsors).

If you actually look at the covid numbers yourself, instead of blindly trusting your experts, then it's pretty easy to see the "solutions" we have been offered are much more dangerous than taking your chances with this virus.

You get a shot, that's fine, your body your choice. What's not ok is using it as a carrot for me to have a job and live my life. This isn't the plague and it's horribly obvious it's being used as a political power grab

Ok real life my family, Renters in a place my Nephew owns had to be evicted, cops removed them, my two nephews went in to start cleaning up the place.

They go to their mothers since it was near by after they had started, all three now have Covid, two nephews in the Hospital on oxygen. My sister their mother fairing a bit better and is at home trying to recover.

Find out the Renters had Covid and didn't tell the officers nor their Landlord my Nephew. They knew they had it.

That's your mentality I guess, take your political power grab bull and stick it as far up you back side as you can, people such as you are killing others and don't give too shits about it.

3 million world wide and counting still are dead, with a 5 to 10 year wait for your wanting a guarantee and long term effects analysis that number could be billions or more, guess you don't think thats a plague either if you can skate by.

chris98251

Reaction score
cymatica":2t2926nl said:
chris98251":2t2926nl said:
cymatica":2t2926nl said:
chris98251":2t2926nl said:

Oh and the Corona Tracker lists the whole system here 574 thousand and counting dead in the US, 3,062,087 Dead world wide, we lead the world in cases, yes those numbers are skewed due to a lot of the Communist countries and China don't report accurate figures or don't report at all so we know it's all much higher.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/coronavirus?ocid=oie8dlpg

But yes the Democrats and Republicans have got the whole world reporting they have a Virus and people are dying, they are really good at getting people to say stuff for them.

cymatica

Reaction score
chris98251":1js6p395 said:
cymatica":1js6p395 said:
chris98251":1js6p395 said:
cymatica":1js6p395 said:

Ok real life my family, Renters in a place my Nephew owns had to be evicted, cops removed them, my two nephews went in to start cleaning up the place.

They go to their mothers since it was near by after they had started, all three now have Covid, two nephews in the Hospital on oxygen. My sister their mother fairing a bit better and is at home trying to recover.

Find out the Renters had Covid and didn't tell the officers nor their Landlord my Nephew. They knew they had it.

That's your mentality I guess, take your political power grab bull and stick it as far up you back side as you can, people such as you are killing others and don't give too $h!t about it.

3 million world wide and counting still are dead, with a 5 to 10 year wait for your wanting a guarantee and long term effects analysis that number could be billions or more, guess you don't think thats a plague either if you can skate by.

3 million is BS. Roughly 80% of reported deaths had other serious health conditions, while hospitals have monetary incentive to report every death as covid if they test positive.. The pcr tests are a joke, as they do not detect live virus or quantity, which is useless for determining if someone is currently contagious or infected. We are told that we must wear a mask in a restaurant, but it's perfectly safe to remove to when eating. It's painfully obvious this is being used for control, but go ahead and go along with the cult mentality if it makes you feel better

chris98251

Reaction score
cymatica":3ktvwbif said:
chris98251":3ktvwbif said:
cymatica":3ktvwbif said:
chris98251":3ktvwbif said:

That's your mentality I guess, take your political power grab bull and stick it as far up you back side as you can, people such as you are killing others and don't give too $h!t about it.

3 million is BS. Roughly 80% of reported deaths had other serious health conditions, while hospitals have monetary incentive to report every death as covid if they test positive.. The pcr tests are a joke, as they do not detect live virus or quantity, which is useless for determining if someone is currently contagious or infected. We are told that we must wear a mask in a restaurant, but it's perfectly safe to remove to when eating. It's painfully obvious this is being used for control, but go ahead and go along with the cult mentality if it makes you feel better

Last time I checked death is a serious health condition........

Confirmed cases worldwide
+797,208
Active cases
+141,985
Fatal cases
+14,055

cymatica

Reaction score
You completely ignored the issues I mentioned with the official numbers which many experts have brought up. Don't even need to be an expert it's pretty obvious if you bother look into it. I'm sure you will just brush it off as conspiracy though and be content with that.

chris98251

Reaction score
cymatica":1jgp23gp said:
You completely ignored the issues I mentioned with the official numbers which many experts have brought up. Don't even need to be an expert it's pretty obvious if you bother look into it. I'm sure you will just brush it off as conspiracy though and be content with that.

Not ignore, buy in, I can give a bunch of experts also that said it is lethal in many places without first world health care available.

Your conspiracy is not working Trump could only get a few people to drink the Smelly Clorax Aide.

hawks85

Reaction score
chris98251":2gjqzof5 said:
cymatica":2gjqzof5 said:
chris98251":2gjqzof5 said:
cymatica":2gjqzof5 said:
Even if that was the only issue, these vaccines were most certainly rushed, and we have zero knowledge of how they will affect us long term with zero liability for these companies. It's extremely ignorant and dangerous to push this on people

You mean Dr. Bill Gates. That dude is a mouth breather. Dr. Gates involvement alone is a red flag. You don't see the apple CEO or Amazon CEO etc...chiming in. COVID was cooked up in some lab and no one will convince me otherwise. These vaccinates are messing with people's DNA and again no one will convince me otherwise.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawks85":3fh2l1xk said:
chris98251":3fh2l1xk said:
cymatica":3fh2l1xk said:
chris98251":3fh2l1xk said:

You mean Dr. Bill Gates. That dude is a mouth breather. Dr. Gates involvement alone is a red flag. You don't see the apple CEO or Amazon CEO etc...chiming in. COVID was cooked up in some lab and no one will convince me otherwise. These vaccinates are messing with people's DNA and again no one will convince me otherwise.

Well you could be right I have seen an increase in my penis size as well as my wifes breast size.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawks85":3ljouk7w said:
chris98251":3ljouk7w said:
cymatica":3ljouk7w said:
chris98251":3ljouk7w said:

"No one will convince me otherwise" is pretty much what wrong with the country right now. For most, your fiction is the same as others facts. Its false equivalency.

Its this:
Ff31c602dc6dc93c094ad9a6e05  funny jokes its funny

RE: Bill Gates...peoples problem with him are hilarious. They cry over being worries about being tracked by a non-existent microchip and tweet about it from their GPS enabled iPhone.

Why don't other CEOs do it? Because he isn't a CEO. Hasn't been for awhile now. He amassed an enormous fortune and has devoted the rest of his life and a considerable portion of that fortune helping mankind. He backed SEVERAL vaccine makers monetarily knowing full well that several would fail but wanted to make sure if one succeeded they'd be really to mass produce quickly.

The dude has no product to sell and more money than he could ever spend.

Response for the right? "I don't want that microchip, I don't trust him, no one will convince me otherwise".

This is why we can't have nice things. This is why we likely won't reach Herd Immunity. If we don't reach it, what happens? The virus sticks around, mutates, and those mutations can possibly be resistant to the vaccine and be more deadly.

But no, please, tell me more about not trusting Bill Gates.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The Warriors and Sharks have joined the Giants in requiring a vax card or a very recent test.

The SF Symphony has joined them. As nightclub venues start, they'll be joining in too. In California, you can pack twice as many into a space as long as everyone's been fully vaccinated.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2xuim1q9 said:
The Warriors and Sharks have joined the Giants in requiring a vax card or a very recent test.

The SF Symphony has joined them. As nightclub venues start, they'll be joining in too. In California, you can pack twice as many into a space as long as everyone's been fully vaccinated.

A band I really like (Teenage Bottlerocket) is doing a southern tour with a mix of indoor/outdoor shows starting in late June.

Tickets are $18 advance/$20 at the door. If you show up without your ID and vaccination card showing you're done, the price goes up to $999. It's a nice way to ensure people can go to indoor shows without significant risk of spreading the virus.

I'm sure capacity will be limited so it won't be the same but the last couple of times I saw these dudes I was absolutely molested. As much as I don't like being the sweat sink for drunk idiots, I do miss going to loud shows at small to medium venues.