Josh Gordon is getting Re-instated

JPatera76

Reaction score
Headed to KC, lol he sees a sinking ship of the Seahawks and said NOOOOPE I want money. Lol even after Diggs said “your a hawk” lol

Kind over players bait switching fans and talking about how much they like a fan base/city/location whatever. Just be real. I’d like it more if a player said “I want the money, this city sucks”

chris98251

Reaction score
JPatera76":mqf6ij2o said:
Headed to KC, lol he sees a sinking ship of the Seahawks and said NOOOOPE I want money. Lol even after Diggs said “your a hawk” lol

Kind over players bait switching fans and talking about how much they like a fan base/city/location whatever. Just be real. I’d like it more if a player said “I want the money, this city sucks”

Well KC has to also want him, we will see.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Can't believe Gordon wants to go to a 1-2 team on the decline.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3pmgntid said:

Well we are set at 1, 2 and Draft pick D’Wayne Eskridge and Swain, we are trending in the wrong direction and the Chiefs could push for another Super Bowl before us which is another thing Gordon wants, he has a small window now.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
chris98251":3b4f7okb said:
Sgt. Largent":3b4f7okb said:

Well we are set at 1, 2 and Draft pick D’Wayne Eskridge and Swain, we are trending in the wrong direction and the Chiefs could push for another Super Bowl before us which is another thing Gordon wants, he has a small window now.

I was being sarcastic. Chiefs are 1-2, so I took a shot at them.

Unlike us, I don't think they're on the decline. I don't blame Gordon, I'd much rather play in the Chief's offense than ours right now.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":ibvkk0wf said:
chris98251":ibvkk0wf said:
Sgt. Largent":ibvkk0wf said:

I was being sarcastic. Chiefs are 1-2, so I took a shot at them.

Unlike us, I don't think they're on the decline. I don't blame Gordon, I'd much rather play in the Chief's offense than ours right now.

Didn't even take it that way, I was looking at it as a WR, and his perspective, Chiefs will right the ship, all of a sudden they are in a division that will be a dogfight if things play out all season like they are now, they need a guy that can catch and be a difference maker. He needs a place to play and he will get great stats there, would not get them here let alone displace someone. He wants a Super Bowl also, better there then here at the moment. If he gets through the season next year he can get a good WR contract possibly, buried here he won't get that either.

Latest posts