Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NFC WEST RESULTS & RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 6

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
NFC WEST RESULTS & RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 6
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:06 pm
  • THE NFC WEST the best division in football. Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

(1) AZ CARDINALS (6-0)

AZ just took another talented team out to the woodshed. JJ Watt finally hit pay dirt.

(2) LA RAMS (5-1)

The Rams are going to pad out their record with the tomato cans they have upcoming.

(3) SF 49ERS (2-3)

Bye.

(4) SEA SEAHAWKS (2-4)

It amazes me week after week how the Seahawks are only capable of playing one half of football, that is their limit.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

• Fade wrote:It amazes me week after week how the Seahawks are only capable of playing one half of football, that is their limit.

Actually last night it was only 1/4 of football, the 3rd quarter, as we scored 14 points and drove into position for an early 4th quarter FG.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran

• Can't disagree with anything Fade said this week.
    nutluck
    NET Practice Squad

• The bye was the best week in a month for the 49ers.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• RiverDog wrote:
    Fade wrote:It amazes me week after week how the Seahawks are only capable of playing one half of football, that is their limit.

Actually last night it was only 1/4 of football, the 3rd quarter, as we scored 14 points and drove into position for an early 4th quarter FG.

So you're telling me they're regressing? :shock:
    Fade
    NET Veteran

• AZ is for real.

Little f***.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

• Fade wrote:THE NFC WEST the best division in football. Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

(1) AZ CARDINALS (6-0)

AZ just took another talented team out to the woodshed. JJ Watt finally hit pay dirt.

(2) LA RAMS (5-1)

The Rams are going to pad out their record with the tomato cans they have upcoming.

(3) SF 49ERS (2-3)

Bye.

(4) SEA SEAHAWKS (2-4)

It amazes me week after week how the Seahawks are only capable of playing one half of football, that is their limit.

Thank God it only took one quarter to beat the San Francisco 49ers. The NFC West has many faults. Rams are ok but not elite. AZ went all in this year so we shall see. Seattle has a lot of soul searching to do but the season isn't over if Geno can steal a win before Russ gets back I still like a good shot at a wildcard. The 49ers on the other hand have an above average defense and a couple of nice weapons in Deebo and Kittle but again you're only as good as your quarterback as we've seen stagnant play out of Stinky G and Trey L

1) az
    2) LA
    3) SEA
    4) SF because they got absolutely manhandled by the Hawks so fourth place for you Fade
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• The NFC West is not the best division in football anymore. Two bottom feeders and two top notch teams do not the best division make. Looks like it’s the AFC North for now…
    evergreen
    NET Veteran

• 1- Cards
    Better roster and coaches
    2- Rams
    Same as cards
    3- Hawks
    Russel Wilson is all
    4- Niners
    Pathetic roster and FO.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• evergreen wrote:The NFC West is not the best division in football anymore. Two bottom feeders and two top notch teams do not the best division make. Looks like it’s the AFC North for now…

I read this in Jeff Daniel's voice from The Newsroom.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:36 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information